Logo
external image

Hello. I am from Centralia, PA

Shelleyelle9

Registered
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Location
California
Good morning. I am Mrs. Shelley Anne Yuschock-Labota from Centralia, Pennsylvania (the place that has been on fire since 1962). I live in California now, with my husband, Jason. My gambling budget is very small, like $20 a month. I have been able to play and sometimes even cash out as much as $800 working with this, and play most of the month most months. Of course, every now and then, it lasts 5 minutes and I have plenty of free time for a while. I like crypto casinos a lot and am always looking for new and better ones. Right now Slotbunny and A Big Candy are my favorites, but I would only give them 2 or 3 stars if I had 5. I am currently trying out 3Dice. I just got 2nd place in that beginners free roll tournament they have for new people to try out different games. I got a $10 dollar bonus. It lasted 5 minutes. For the tournament though I really like Squirrel Pike.
 
Good morning. I am Mrs. Shelley Anne Yuschock-Labota from Centralia, Pennsylvania (the place that has been on fire since 1962). I live in California now, with my husband, Jason. My gambling budget is very small, like $20 a month. I have been able to play and sometimes even cash out as much as $800 working with this, and play most of the month most months. Of course, every now and then, it lasts 5 minutes and I have plenty of free time for a while. I like crypto casinos a lot and am always looking for new and better ones. Right now Slotbunny and A Big Candy are my favorites, but I would only give them 2 or 3 stars if I had 5. I am currently trying out 3Dice. I just got 2nd place in that beginners free roll tournament they have for new people to try out different games. I got a $10 dollar bonus. It lasted 5 minutes. For the tournament though I really like Squirrel Pike.
Welcome to the forum.

IMHO 3Dice is more trustworthy than most of the Crypto casinos today. They are a solid outfit and have been present on the forum for ages.

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top