Have you taken action?

animalambulance

Dormant account
Hi there,

I didn't know if there was a method of sending you a private message so have used this forum section to contact you as it seemed to be the best available way.During the last few days I have been getting my threads bombarded by a member called shenavjgtz.The message they post is totally unconnected to my thread and a load of "b*llocks".As both my threads are over a month old and been quiet for a week or two it suprised me to get any new posts at all.Can you please check things out and deal with shenavjgtz in an appropriate manner.THANKS !!

There was a multi-account spamming attempt Sunday, and all messages posted on the forum by these a-holes were removed. Obviously before being booted they attempted a mass spam by PM, although I never had one. Don't worry the vermin have been exterminated for now.

There was a multi-account spamming attempt Sunday, and all messages posted on the forum by these a-holes were removed. Obviously before being booted they attempted a mass spam by PM, although I never had one. Don't worry the vermin have been exterminated for now.

I saw the events unfold and just ignored it as the moderators do their job, there was no point in posting out the obvious it just gets in their way.

Sorry 'bout dat. I was out last week and left the registration door somewhat open. A couple of dodgy spam bots got in and spammed the forum pretty fierce. I'll be purging the data base tomorrow to remove any additional douche bags that got in. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back