Guts: games down again?

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
I can't access a bunch of games over at Guts again today. The rep there at first told me that wasn't the case, but after showing him games that wont load, he admitted they are having trouble with all Microgaming games.
To my horror, he was quite confrontational about the whole thing too. I complained to him that it has been a long week due to downtimes, and that I lost out on the free spins from the 4th as we all were unable to deposit and play through, his reply was that "hundreds" were able to take part, so I have no reason to complain. Everything I said he would argue the opposite. Zero empathy, zero understanding, very poor CS skills IMO. Sorry to go off, but I needed to vent. Not how I was planning on starting my morning :(

i contacted support too they give your usual answer "please clean your cookies and cache" :D

i can load quickfire games though but netent and play and go not loading

oh normally their cs is topnotch

but what they said is valid too IMO as i have used all the offer yet

on 4th only there was the big issue but guts gave fresspin to any one deposit

though it was a deposit and wager promo

I last tried on Saturday, games were down and inaccessible. (ie Burglin Bob)
Again today, now Monday, the issue hasn't been resolved.... or so I thought

This is the response I got from Live Chat:
Looks like you cannot play because you need to verify your account first. We have received documents from you but In order to complete your verification process please send another form of id because passport sent has expired (driver license or national id) Under our license terms required by the Maltese Lotteries and Gaming Authority we need a copy of valid ID

Strange they had no issue paying me thousands of dollars, yet I can't access a large chunk of games, all because my passport has expired? I think I am going to have grey hairs by the end of this lol

Has Anyone heard of needing to be verified ONLY to actually play the games, yet I can deposit, and withdraw???

I last tried on Saturday, games were down and inaccessible. (ie Burglin Bob)
Again today, now Monday, the issue hasn't been resolved.... or so I thought

This is the response I got from Live Chat:
Looks like you cannot play because you need to verify your account first. We have received documents from you but In order to complete your verification process please send another form of id because passport sent has expired (driver license or national id) Under our license terms required by the Maltese Lotteries and Gaming Authority we need a copy of valid ID

Strange they had no issue paying me thousands of dollars, yet I can't access a large chunk of games, all because my passport has expired? I think I am going to have grey hairs by the end of this lol

Has Anyone heard of needing to be verified ONLY to actually play the games, yet I can deposit, and withdraw???

Hi Bruinsdude,

Unfortunately we are still waiting for MGS to reply why these games are currently not available in our selection, and hopefully they will get back to us soon. We should have removed the games right away from the selection, since they are not working at the moment. I have however now removed these for now until I hear from MGS.

Since you deposited and was expecting to be able to play these game, I added something to cover up for this.

Regarding the account verification, I'm happy to say that everything is in order, just an old stuck note that unfortunately confused our support agent. This had nothing to do with the above mentioned issues of the games not working.

Kind regards,
Tony

Hi Bruinsdude,

Unfortunately we are still waiting for MGS to reply why these games are currently not available in our selection, and hopefully they will get back to us soon. We should have removed the games right away from the selection, since they are not working at the moment. I have however now removed these for now until I hear from MGS.

Since you deposited and was expecting to be able to play these game, I added something to cover up for this.

Regarding the account verification, I'm happy to say that everything is in order, just an old stuck note that unfortunately confused our support agent. This had nothing to do with the above mentioned issues of the games not working.

Kind regards,
Tony

Thanks Tony, I am extremely relieved that it was not as it appeared to be. MGS dragging their feet I can live with. At first I thought it was a carry over from the downtime last week, then I was shocked to hear it was a validation issue. Hopefully the games will be back soon. Thank you very much for your prompt attention on this :)

Thanks Tony, I am extremely relieved that it was not as it appeared to be. MGS dragging their feet I can live with. At first I thought it was a carry over from the downtime last week, then I was shocked to hear it was a validation issue. Hopefully the games will be back soon. Thank you very much for your prompt attention on this :)

Glad to help out. I will get definitely get back to you once the games are back online and ready to take on some action again. Best of luck and please do let me know should there be anything.

Kind regards,
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back