Gung Pow: New Microgaming Slot Jan 2015

Onto the next one indeed. A slot in time for New Year's, except the Chinese new year isn't until February - nice one release team!

Can't really tell much from the promo video, but looks like a cross between 5 Dragons (Aristocrat) and Wild Rockets (Net Ent). I am going to give it a meh... for now until I have played the real thing.

So it's basically a 243 ways version of So Much Sushi (minus the ability to choose your free spins).

Maybe I (or should I say my ass) will have recovered from the relentless butt-raping that Game Of Thrones inflicted on me in time for the launch/next butt-raping ordeal :rolleyes:

looks like MG spent all their money and "innovation" into JP and GoT ......so this is what you get of whatever remains....

I honestly think Microgaming just need to sit back and spend a bit of time investing a bit more effort in a new slot release. It's been a while since they released a slot that genuinely wowed the audience. This one does not really interest me. I might be proved wrong. I hope I am. I can't see it though.

ball dropped again

!ts not engaging it does not look nice the features look crap ill try it but id say i would be bored in 2 minutes .
How about a thunderstruck 3 or continue the immortal romance slot make it like the first batman with jackpot feature id waste 100 pay checks on that
id say this new game will not make me want to drop a pile of cash in to get the exciting 3x 15 spin feature .
seriously microgaming enough with this crap take 3 months to make a game spend all you time on it as these quick make mold games are rubbish.

Here's the thing...

243-way slots with no stacked wilds usually have mid to low variance and aren't fun/popular.

See: Twisted Circus, Octopays, etc

I'm pretty sure that the main reason why Max Damage isn't more popular is because there's no stacked wilds in the free spins, therefore the players can't aim for the big wins (which is the reason why most of us play those 243-way slots in the first place).

I don't think that the main problem of all who have spoken is the variance.
The point is that you see yet again a classic 243-way all pay slot with some different graphics and the most classic feature : some free spins with a multiplier.
I mean it doesn't even look like they did the slightest effort for this game.
It looks like they could have used the base codevof another slot, change the icons and went on with it.
Even the name as many pointed out doesn't mean a thing for most of the people.
Graphic and sound average if not bad for 2014 and the only way to get stuck with it is I guess the first days of the release where the RTP is much better for marketing and advertising reasons.

Thumbs down for one more release to my favorite in all Microgaming

Here's the thing...

243-way slots with no stacked wilds usually have mid to low variance and aren't fun/popular.

See: Twisted Circus, Octopays, etc

I'm pretty sure that the main reason why Max Damage isn't more popular is because there's no stacked wilds in the free spins, therefore the players can't aim for the big wins (which is the reason why most of us play those 243-way slots in the first place).

I bet i can guess what Dunover renames this slot :laugh:

Yep, you're right!

'Dung Chow'

As Incrediblestuff said, you'll be eating sh*t with this indigestible yet-another-(yawn!)-243-way-slot.:rolleyes:

its fairly typical of microgaming to have a "filler" slot right after a big release which is game of thrones, i cant see it being played by many people after the first few days of release or the odd session here or there.

I don't think 2014 was too bad a year for them, from a player perspective i've certainly spent a decent chunk of time on T2, JP and Got last year, whilst none of them still have the lasting appeal of Immortal Romance to me at least, which must be a right royal pain in their side, that they made such a brilliant slot and haven't in the players eyes managed to equal or better its long lasting appeal.

Hopefully there some "non filler reskins" on the horizon.

Let's hope Microgaming will stop denying the player the ability to change the number of lines played soon :(.

I liked JP very much, and T2 was ok also but cmon MG - some new non 243 way slots where we can change lines played please?

i've certainly spent a decent chunk of time on T2, JP and Got last year, whilst none of them still have the lasting appeal of Immortal Romance to me at least, which must be a right royal pain in their side, that they made such a brilliant slot and haven't in the players eyes managed to equal or better its long lasting appeal.

I'd say the contrary probably applies... Terminator 2, Jurassic Park & Game of Thrones are all licensed brands, so either a) a lot of money had to be paid up-front, b) a % of revenues from the game has to be paid, or c) a combination of both. All of which eats into their revenue from the games.

Immortal Romance however is their very own 'brand', so hearing players state the game is rated above the aforementioned games is likely music to their ears.

(Out of curiosity, I was wondering how many (if any) actually downloaded the ringtones / soundtrack / wallpapers from the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back