Golden Goose Winner Screenshots

So i cashed out $1,200, played $200 at half-stake, then upped it to double in a good run doubled my stake and went to play out on Wizards. Ooh my word...another $1,600 :D

Bruce Hamilton said:
That's an impressive screen, but the other one should be in the "screenshots that suck" thread. 1400+ spins for five scatters and only an $800 win ain't right.

Not really Bruce - when you consider the chances are soemthing like 1/10 x 1/10 x 1/0 x 1/10 x 1/10 plus also, because i reckon you make about 95% return on the slot that means you've bet $3,000, recouped $2,750 and then you make $550 profit ;)

HOW???

Ok, I am usually the first to rant and rave about new slots.....but...The GG games i can hit sh** on...lol
I see all these posts and think...hummmm...i will try again....just to get Nothing again.
I have had one good hit...on totem treasure, 4 eagles 3 times.
so i am both confused......:confused: and in awe..... :notworthy

WTG folks....

Now...they are going to introduce another one end of july. but thank goodness they are also going to get new reg. 9 line bonus ones too...
whoohooo

gaputernut said:
Ok, I am usually the first to rant and rave about new slots.....but...The GG games i can hit sh** on...lol
I see all these posts and think...hummmm...i will try again....just to get Nothing again.
I have had one good hit...on totem treasure, 4 eagles 3 times.
so i am both confused......:confused: and in awe..... :notworthy

WTG folks....

Its a patience thing with the GG slots - you need to spend quite a long ime waiting, but the rewrads can be big.

Now...they are going to introduce another one end of july. but thank goodness they are also going to get new reg. 9 line bonus ones too...
whoohooo

Got any details yet G?

are you kidding?

Bruce Hamilton said:
That's an impressive screen, but the other one should be in the "screenshots that suck" thread. 1400+ spins for five scatters and only an $800 win ain't right.

Five scatters that pay 400X (or 320X counting the goose bet) shouldn't come up much more often than once every 40,000 spins. And that would be a 1% return at that level, which is a huge percentage for such a big hit. On most machines, I think, a 400X total bet hit would come up less than once in 100,000 spins and that would still be 0.4%, still quite large. The fact that we are seeing so many posted here is a little disconcerting. They can't be giving out all of these big prizes without nailing you on the little prizes. You guys must be getting LOOOOONG streaks of just about nothing in between these big hits, no?

New slots

Yes,..Simmo...I will copy and paste what i have into another post....stay tuned!!!!

I did a separate thread....new microgaming slots.
BTW, I know you love fortune.. :) ..and i have a post on their new one too.

Last edited:
jamiester said:
Five scatters that pay 400X (or 320X counting the goose bet) shouldn't come up much more often than once every 40,000 spins. And that would be a 1% return at that level, which is a huge percentage for such a big hit. On most machines, I think, a 400X total bet hit would come up less than once in 100,000 spins and that would still be 0.4%, still quite large. The fact that we are seeing so many posted here is a little disconcerting. They can't be giving out all of these big prizes without nailing you on the little prizes. You guys must be getting LOOOOONG streaks of just about nothing in between these big hits, no?

Well.... the goose shit on me today, and that's how these guys are getting paid for these great hits they've been getting.

Same here... Won 5 spins at 3x @ 25 credits a spin.. made a whopping 78 credits on that one!

Chose the egg over the cash and got 9 spins at 1x @ 25 credits... made 140 credits..

Needless to say, I don't like the goose..

That explains why i had another 5 scatters today at 2c = $1600 :D Keep feeding it for me while I'm away guys ;)

Seriously though - i think you're looking for the wrong things here. Unlike other slots, the feature isn't really the payday, its the clue! Re-read Spear's post and use the increase/decrease method (and a lot of patience!) in conjunction with this ;) It can take several hours, but Totem Treasure is the most profitable MG slot if you play it right IMHO.

Last edited:
do you have any stats to back this up?

Simmo! said:
That explains why i had another 5 scatters today at 2c = $1600 :D Keep feeding it for me while I'm away guys ;)

Seriously though - i think you're looking for the wrong things here. Unlike other slots, the feature isn't really the payday, its the clue! Re-read Spear's post and use the increase/decrease method (and a lot of patience!) in conjunction with this ;) It can take several hours, but Totem Treasure is the most profitable MG slot if you play it right IMHO.

There should be absolutely no relation between spins. If there is, you are playing on one very odd machine. Unless you are questioning the very nature of randomness and whether it actually exists at all (that is the point I think spearmaster was trying to make).
I would love to see some stats if you have them that show a relationship between outcomes, but until I see such stats, I feel I must warn you and other readers not to trust any "systems" to much. It is a good way to go broke (if you start thinking you can predict an outcome if you really can't).

n1stunnor said:
Would love to hear some of the amounts won when picking the cash instead of the egg,and bet amounts.

I was using 2 cent coins, won 1000 coins picking cash. Not much, but $20 is $20.

Jamiester, look at the screenies Simmo has posted, he doesn't need stats. :notworthy

jamiester said:
I would love to see some stats if you have them that show a relationship between outcomes, but until I see such stats, I feel I must warn you and other readers not to trust any "systems" to much.

Yes thats good advice. However, i believe MG slots are "weighted" and that in the case of GG, the weight is adjusted in real-time albeit with a normal RNG. I'll pass on the collecting/posting stats - i'm happy with my intuition ;)

5 more scatters this morning. My $200 is now $3k. I'm getting out when it dips to $2k :)

PS. Just noticed there are 2 scatter symbols in TT on reels 1 & 2.

Last edited:
There is no relationship between spins, for sure. There is possibly, however, a correlation between the frequency of good spins and the chances of hitting a big win.

Bruce Hamilton said:
You'd better be carefull before you get yourself banned for being too damn lucky. :p

*lucky* = key word...cant see they'd ever ban you for being an "advantage player" on slots :D

FWIW I had started with a 100 balance when playing a mixture of TT and WW.

I managed to reach a total of just over 600 (flipping between games after a decent win) and then dropped back to around 400 with few wins at all (either TT or WW) - all the time playing at the minimum .01 coin value.

Around the 400 bankroll I switched to .02 and continued to drop on WW, switched to TT (don't know at what level) and fell all the way to just under 140 (6800ish coins), a fair losing run, when the goose with the choice of cards gave free spins and 6x multiplier.

Thats when the 120000 coin win fell, frankly during (or rather at the end of) a huge losing run - certainly not flagged up by any previous wins etc.

vgyhnji said:
when the goose with the choice of cards gave free spins and 6x multiplier....

Thats when the 120000 coin win fell, frankly during (or rather at the end of) a huge losing run - certainly not flagged up by any previous wins etc.

Playing my way, I'd have upped my bet the minute the 6x Goose hit on this strategy. Thats EXACTLY the indicator we are talking about here...a sign of a more generous period of play. A 1x multiplier would have had me decreasing my bet.

But yes it wont always be the case. I've had good hits in unexpected times too. That's randomness for you :D

Last edited:
Bruce Hamilton said:
Jamiester, look at the screenies Simmo has posted, he doesn't need stats. :notworthy

I am not saying he hasn't been tremendously lucky, only that that luck doesn't prove anything (necessarily). Any betting system would work if the player keeps hitting 5 scatters at 400x total bet!!!

spearmaster said:
There is no relationship between spins, for sure. There is possibly, however, a correlation between the frequency of good spins and the chances of hitting a big win.

Well of course the fact that a spin is a win increases the probability that it will be a big win. Is that what you are saying? The wins, big and small should all be randomly distributed. The natural tendency of aggregation will mean that there are bunches here and there and yes, the chances that a big hit will be part of a bunch are greater than the chances that a big hit will be an isolated hit (simply because there are more opportunities in each bunch, only one opportunity in an isolated hit). But there is no predicative value in this fact. You don't know how long a cluster will last and the fact that you might consider yourself to be in a cluster of wins in no way means that a future spin is more (or less) likely to be a win (of any size) than a spin after a dry spell. I am sure that if you went back over your wins you would find that the same proportion of big wins were in clusters of wins as your total wins were in clusters.

Simmo! said:
Yes thats good advice. However, i believe MG slots are "weighted" and that in the case of GG, the weight is adjusted in real-time albeit with a normal RNG. I'll pass on the collecting/posting stats - i'm happy with my intuition ;)

PS. Just noticed there are 2 scatter symbols in TT on reels 1 & 2.

Could you tell me what you mean by "weighted" and "weight adjusted in real-time" and furthermore, how this can be done with a normal RNG. I don't understand how this is possible, but of course I am not sure on what you mean by your terms either. This is a new idea to me...

On your PS., mapping out the reels is a way to go. I have mapped out a few of Aceclub's slots. They wouldn't verify for me if the overall size of the reels, or the sequence or the relative frequency of the symbols was accurate. They wouldn't even confirm for me that the animated reels were indeed the virtual reels! They actually got quite testy when I presented them with this information. I may post it in another thread.... But if you are mapping reels then you are onto something: then you can calculate probabilities of each combo. It doesn't let you predict any better, but it does let you know what odds you are beating with each hit and you can calculate overall payout.

Last edited:
jamiester said:
Could you tell me what you mean by "weighted" and "weight adjusted in real-time" and furthermore, how this can be done with a normal RNG. I don't understand how this is possible, but of course I am not sure on what you mean by your terms either. This is a new idea to me....

Ok, well take a progressive like Tunzamunni for example. A 3 line slot, 30 symbols per reel. By that reckoning, you should get the jackpot lineup once every 30x30x30 spins (2700). At 25p a bet that means for every $675 you stake, you should win the jackpot which starts at $20,000 and often goes up beyond $50,000.

Not logical, unless the symbols are weighted, a normal practice in "pub based" (real world) fruit mahines. On Tunzamunni, you'd need 90 symbols (minimum), assuming one jackpot symbol per reel, per reel to get the stats right :D

So there's obvious;ly another factor built into MG slots. My guess is symbol weighting.

Last edited:
OK....

Simmo! said:
Ok, well take a progressive like Tunzamunni for example. A 3 line slot, 30 symbols per reel. By that reckoning, you should get the jackpot lineup once every 30x30x30 spins (2700). At 25p a bet that means for every $675 you stake, you should win the jackpot which starts at $20,000 and often goes up beyond $50,000.

Not logical, unless the symbols are weighted, a normal practice in "pub based" (real world) fruit mahines. On Tunzamunni, you'd need 90 symbols (minimum), assuming one jackpot symbol per reel, per reel to get the stats right :D

Your math is off (27000) but I get your point.
I understand that definition of weighted but how does that apply to video slots? There is no physical restriction to the size of the reels (in fact the Aceclub slots have different sized reels within the same game!), so the virtual reels are displayed. I thought. and you say they are weighting in real time: You think they are weighting the animated reels differently according to past play? Or are they just changing the weights randomly? And why would they bother? If true, there is no way in the world that that is fair or random: a machine that changes the odds on you constantly? :eek:
Furthermore, even if the reels in a five line video slot are weighted (why bother?), the weights should never change and could be discerned by recording relative frequencies of given positions over a large sample. If a machine changes the weights of its reel positions during play (I would think next to impossible, logistically), that machine cheats. I doubt it happens at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back