Golden Goose Eats MY A**

jonevegas

Dormant account
I dont get it, I am sure you have noticed all the new M/G games you might as well have a $500 bank roll to start, all the new games cost way more to play and if you dont bet max your payout % is far less. I am not trying to "slam" but at least $1.50-$2.50/spin if you dont hit it right your at least $200 in the shitter if not more. I used to be far more of a high roller but corperate cutbacks have cut my income in half and I just cant afford to lose what I use to.. I am stepping out on a limb but all who agree please let use know( maybe I am only the only one that feels this way and I understand the more you bet the more you win). :thumbsup:

jonevegas said:
I dont get it, I am sure you have noticed all the new M/G games you might as well have a $500 bank roll to start, all the new games cost way more to play and if you dont bet max your payout % is far less. I am not trying to "slam" but at least $1.50-$2.50/spin if you dont hit it right your at least $200 in the shitter if not more. I used to be far more of a high roller but corperate cutbacks have cut my income in half and I just cant afford to lose what I use to.. I am stepping out on a limb but all who agree please let use know( maybe I am only the only one that feels this way and I understand the more you bet the more you win). :thumbsup:

Hi JV

I hear what you're saying, but a question and an idea for you :)

Question: What makes you sure that playing max-coins pays a higher %?

Idea: it's because they are "20 line" slots they get expensive. I sometimes play these as 9-line slots like T'Struck etc. Just wipe out 11 lines. and you can still play at full-coins for 90c :)

Chers

Simmo!

jonevegas said:

You can eat this goose when you are strong as Simmo~ :D :D :D :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

gambling800 said:
You can eat this goose when you are strong as Simmo~

yeah and you know what they say - "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". I'm no turkey.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back