Golden Goose Eats MY A**

jonevegas

Dormant account
I dont get it, I am sure you have noticed all the new M/G games you might as well have a $500 bank roll to start, all the new games cost way more to play and if you dont bet max your payout % is far less. I am not trying to "slam" but at least $1.50-$2.50/spin if you dont hit it right your at least $200 in the shitter if not more. I used to be far more of a high roller but corperate cutbacks have cut my income in half and I just cant afford to lose what I use to.. I am stepping out on a limb but all who agree please let use know( maybe I am only the only one that feels this way and I understand the more you bet the more you win). :thumbsup:

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
jonevegas said:
I dont get it, I am sure you have noticed all the new M/G games you might as well have a $500 bank roll to start, all the new games cost way more to play and if you dont bet max your payout % is far less. I am not trying to "slam" but at least $1.50-$2.50/spin if you dont hit it right your at least $200 in the shitter if not more. I used to be far more of a high roller but corperate cutbacks have cut my income in half and I just cant afford to lose what I use to.. I am stepping out on a limb but all who agree please let use know( maybe I am only the only one that feels this way and I understand the more you bet the more you win). :thumbsup:

Hi JV

I hear what you're saying, but a question and an idea for you :)

Question: What makes you sure that playing max-coins pays a higher %?

Idea: it's because they are "20 line" slots they get expensive. I sometimes play these as 9-line slots like T'Struck etc. Just wipe out 11 lines. and you can still play at full-coins for 90c :)

Chers

Simmo!

gambling800

Banned User
jonevegas said:

You can eat this goose when you are strong as Simmo~ :D :D :D :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

why0why

Dormant account
Put the coin at .01 and bet 25. You still get the GG bonus and it is only .25.

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
gambling800 said:
You can eat this goose when you are strong as Simmo~

yeah and you know what they say - "What's good for the goose is good for the gander". I'm no turkey.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread