Roguish Gold VIP Club - Who are they buying player DB's from?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I just received an offer via snail mail for my "Ticket around the world" promotion. This was not addressed to resident/occupant, but to my first and last name, directly.

I'd love to get my hands on whomever is selling player databases and wring their )(#*$)#@( neck.

I actually called them to find out where this originated from, but they said it was from some affiliate. I told them that it's fine and all, but I'm an American, and plan on scanning this and sending it to the DoJ. :)

The website in question that's advertised in the one page mailer is xxxwww.gvcfreetrip.com

:)

I just received an offer via snail mail for my "Ticket around the world" promotion. This was not addressed to resident/occupant, but to my first and last name, directly.

I'd love to get my hands on whomever is selling player databases and wring their )(#*$)#@( neck.

I actually called them to find out where this originated from, but they said it was from some affiliate. I told them that it's fine and all, but I'm an American, and plan on scanning this and sending it to the DoJ. :)

The website in question that's advertised in the one page mailer is xxxwww.gvcfreetrip.com

:)

I got the damn thing to never had a account with these peeps either
addressed to me personally also:mad:

Cindy

These guys are the biggest ASSHOLES to ever hit the internet, and rank right up there with Virtual as far as rogue behaviour goes. I'd like to get every one of their management team together in one room, and bitch slap them all into next Tuesday. :mad:

I hate them...can ya tell? And shame on any affiliate who promotes them, or allows them to be promoted on their site.

Lou Fabiano?

A bit OT but saw 2 affiliates who were crying about Grand Prive and posting warnings to players about them promoting this outfit along with other crap joints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back