Gigadat again

I have been out $300 for almost 2 months from Casumo and Giga however I generally only use Interac (which is still powered by Gigadat) with has been instant, sadly I think only RBC use this, some TD as well but not all accounts.

Yeah, took 4.5 hrs last night. Deposited today 2 hours ago: still waiting...

I'm not sure if Twin will allow you to deposit via one method and withdraw via another.

Nevertheless, what the heck is going on with Gigadat?

Wow...as usual, if you run good with softswiss you recognize a very good agent. He asked for the etransfer tracking number, made me laugh about them being useless and money was there. What happens without him? Absolute f all.

My VS dep was delayed last night as well; was sorted, maybe only an hr but slower than the usual 5 or so min - whether correct ror not, the rep stated there was an interac backlog (on interac's part)
A "backlog", Twin told me the same. It's bullshit. These companies have the fastest computers and servers on earth. We're not in 1994.

@homerbert i made an etransfer of $200 at n1. More than a week ago. I have yet to see it. It was removed from my bank account.

Does anyone know how to contact gigadat?

@LadyJelena

from one of our best, to most currently absent reps, can you do, kindly a holla

granted, everyone is entitled to holidays; just a check in :)

(feel free tp pm me as well)

:)

Can you believe Bryan and me are trying to find out who's our new Betsson contact for a while already?!
It's a messy mess this summer. :axeman2:

Can you believe Bryan and me are trying to find out who's our new Betsson contact for a while already?!
It's a messy mess this summer. :axeman2:
I believe it :) Tis a crazy world and I dont envy you the work you do :)

@LadyJelena

from one of our best, to most currently absent reps, can you do, kindly a holla

granted, everyone is entitled to holidays; just a check in :)

(feel free tp pm me as well)

:)

I think that "one of our best" somehow got turned in to the "bettson" rep who i do not think can help much with this thread.

It is @homerbert who needs tracking down as he's vanished .

Not sure why @LadyJelena and Bryan are trying to get new details for a bettson rep if there is one gere already lol . Maybe they want a prettier one @Betsson-Group hahs.

@homerbert i made an etransfer of $200 at n1. More than a week ago. I have yet to see it. It was removed from my bank account.

Does anyone know how to contact gigadat?
Gigadat solutions Google it they have contact information, I gave it to them last night, 8hrs, cant imagine deposit 200$ and no reply, I would hunt them down. ✌

I'm sorry, we actually need to find out who's our manager, not rep :D
@Betsson-Group maybe you can help then, I'll message you :)

Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the absence on the forum - since I'm located in Belarus and we have pretty much terrible events after the presidential election which was about a week ago... (including like two days of complete internet blackout and hurting our own citizens by police..). Things are still not so good, but I'll try to help.

I've passed this question to our team which responsible for payment systems, and I will update you ASAP. Sorry for the problems you have, all delays are most likely due to events above... But we are back on track and will quickly solve everything.

Br,

V.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back