Genie's Gems Winning Screenshots

I have never sustained a loss on slots at one sitting like the Genie, call me a fool for hanging on but I went down $3700.00, the shitty goose at times went over 500 spins and then gave the worst and crapped out a 400 coin egg. My ass is gonna hurt a long time from this one. :(

jonevegas said:
I have never sustained a loss on slots at one sitting like the Genie, call me a fool for hanging on but I went down $3700.00, the shitty goose at times went over 500 spins and then gave the worst and crapped out a 400 coin egg. My ass is gonna hurt a long time from this one. :(

Sorry to hear that. These new games.... Golden Goose and Cashville are very deceiving as they whittle your bankroll down to naught. They give you the impression that you are doing okay because almost every spin brings "something" in return.. but in fact many of the payoffs are as small as 6 or 8 cents on a dollar wager, giving you a net loss of 90+ cents... while the sights and sounds of the machine has "Winner" written all over it. Also, the fact that MG decided to convert our dollars into pennies on these games gives you the false sense that your bankroll is larger than it really is... causing you to play your bank down lower than you might normally do. Throw in the occassional winner screenshot of dynamic proportions (usually Simmo or Spear) , and you have a recipe for making big money on these slots.... if your name is Microgaming.

I agree - you have to be very careful on these slots. The whole "coin" concept is very good at getting you to play bigger amounts than you would normally. I have come to the conclusion that GG and WW may keep you going for longer but demand a much tighter cashout strategy than TT.

Betting at 2c or 5c can get you hurt pretty quick. TT is the streakiest of the 3 for sure, but it also has the bigger "jackpot" wins. The secret i firmly believe is to have a strategy that means you are regularly cashing out when meeting certain criteria.

IE: Say you hit a 6000 coin 4 scatter win at 1c ($60), cashout $30 straight away. When you see the Goose laying eggs > 1200 coins and the flying goose laying 3 x 1000 eggs (even if you dont hit them), risk upping the bet a little for 25 spins or so. I could put together a complete strategy sheet for this game if there was enough interest. Its obviously not a way to "win", but its a good way to minimise your losses, and for me I'd say 7 out of 10 sessions i end up around even or ahead. But thats involving a lot of intuition and may of course just be luck.

What i can say though is that the Goose plays like no other slot. If you play it like you do the rest, or you flat bet, i don't think you stand a chance.

However, it requires a long session of play and a hell of a lot of patience to ride out the slow streaks - at least 3-4 hours more often than not - to achieve a reasonable result.

Cheers

Simmo!

Last edited:
Simmo! said:
However, it requires a long session of play and a hell of a lot of patience to ride out the slow streaks - at least 3-4 hours more often than not - to achieve a reasonable result.

Cheers

Simmo!

Good post Simmo ! but I would take out the word "patience" and replace it with money.

tim5ny said:
Good post Simmo ! but I would take out the word "patience" and replace it with money.

Not necessarily, Tim... If you play 20 lines/1 coin/1 cent, it costs a quarter per spin with the goose bonus. Granted you'll get squat for payout, but if you use Simmo's strategy, you'll know when to increase coinage.

Bruce Hamilton said:
Not necessarily, Tim... If you play 20 lines/1 coin/1 cent, it costs a quarter per spin with the goose bonus. Granted you'll get squat for payout, but if you use Simmo's strategy, you'll know when to increase coinage.

:thumbsup:

Golden Goose games can sometimes be quite frustrating - but 500 spins without the goose appearing is just outrageous.

My strategy for all slots games is that if I don't see a bonus in 50 spins, I get out. With Golden Goose, it really should be less - like about 40 spins, though I usually play the full 50.

The only time I don't get out is if I think I see a sign of a decent run - and if nothing happens in another say 10 spins I will just move on to the next slot.

Lately, I've taken to getting out as early as 10 spins from the start, though it's usually 20-25 spins. I still think you can spot better times coming.

With Golden Goose games, watch the scatters. If you see two scatters all the time without the third coming up - especially on the first two reels - get out. This is what will burn you the worst because scatters block other symbols from lining up.

Spear I got F**ck*d by the genie and he left his magic lamp in my a**. I am no high roller by any means but the other night I by accident hit max bet on 4 times deuces( I didnt post screenshots cuase I didnt want to be categorised with Hoffman) but I hit 4 4 deusces at max bet within 45 mins. I could not believe, I was up to $24560.00. So I cashed $15k and went nuts, but instead fixated myself on the sh**head Genie and got spanked so bad I will never go back, I wish I never seen the Gooses, but I hope all you other winners get a piece of my pie. :thumbsup:

Jones: Congrats to you! That is great.

I am probably too conservative, I definitely would have cashed out more too.

Nah i'd have done the "going nuts" bit too :) "Money goes to money" as they say and hell, it was an unexpected bonus so you may as well take the opportunity to try for the big one!

Simmo! said:
Nah i'd have done the "going nuts" bit too :) "Money goes to money" as they say and hell, it was an unexpected bonus so you may as well take the opportunity to try for the big one!

I would have done the same. With that kind of bank you can really take a shot at an incredible win. Besides.. he's got fifteen grand already pocketed. By the way... just wondering if anyone has gotten anything good at all on Genie's Gems? Screenshots seem to be lacking bigtime for this new one. :confused:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back