"Frankenstorm" coming up

Checking in from Toronto. What we got hit with was incredibly mild, compared to some. Woke up this a.m. to many downed trees, a few roofs partially ripped off, 90,000 without power (in a city of 7 million, not bad), and only one fatality....a woman who got hit by a sign that came loose and hit her. The max winds here were around 90 to 100 km/hr (55 to 60 miles per hour for you Yanks, lol). So all in all, we were very lucky.

Hope that everyone from here is safe....and my thoughts go to all who are affected by this.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

My apologies if someone has already posted the link. I'm at work and skimming thru the news.

The Google map offers different views (see the check boxes to the right of the map).

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

My apologies if someone has already posted the link. I'm at work and skimming thru the news.

The Google map offers different views (see the check boxes to the right of the map).

boston north in my 10 mile radius we/ i was completly spared any damage thanks to god a miracle even were my daughters boat was in the water the same its up a sizable salt water river they a lot of boats there for cover again but for the grace of god we were spared while in the middle of it
i look at that as a big win
god bless RC

I know this last update was over a month ago.......but tonight there is a huge relief effort on TV for all of those affected by Hurricane Sandy. Even though it took so long for this, I was quite impressed for all the celebrities that showed up and performed. Many still don't have homes or a day to day life. Quite sad and inexcusable for the USA. I thank those that are performing this benefit to those that need it.

Pink Floyd performed..Bruce Springstein, Jon Bon Jovi, Adam Sandler....and many more. It was so awesome to see the old mix in with the new.

I just hope all that donated, the funds go in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back