Frankenstein (NetEnT)

eizei

Experienced Member
MM
I noticed the same around a month ago. Maybe their license with Universal ended? I'm guessing it wasn't popular enough of a slot anymore.

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Hadn't noticed, but if you "miss" it a lot, you could go to MrGreen, where you can play their exclusive clone "Moonlight", which is pretty much the same slot with different graphics.

Mr Wild

Experienced Member
It was an error with the game, so some users managed to take advantage over it. So Netent took it offline.

SpinUk

PABnonaccred
MM
Any ideas what the error was? Been around for ages so kust have been well hidden

Mr Wild

Experienced Member
We didnt get any information regarding what the exploit was. But I believe they are working on it to have it live soon again. But no time frame has been communicated.

citizenx

Non-Gambler
MM
We didnt get any information regarding what the exploit was. But I believe they are working on it to have it live soon again. But no time frame has been communicated.
Maybe they figured out how to trigger FS. Given how elusive they are in that game it must be a fault when they appear.

daenyboi

Non-Gambler
I just noticed because that machiine owes me a little bit of money.

Got some FS Rounds in it and never ever a good one.

:thumbsup:

slotter999

I wonder how a machine which is meant to be 100% random can be exploited. There were no token type elements to this game right? If so then what are the possibilities of what cab be exploited...I'm drawing a complete blank here. Unless of course it's not 100% random.

Good luck to those lucky enough to get on it whilst it was still exploitable. Reminds me of the good old days of fruit machines and emptiers. Happy days.

Nicola

Meister Member
mm1
There was a BIG problem with this slot, enough for me to raise the issue with 'maxd' who gave me some advice on how to contact the relevant people.

I'm glad they finally took it offline once I had spoken with the Norwegians.

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
There was a BIG problem with this slot, enough for me to raise the issue with 'maxd' who gave me some advice on how to contact the relevant people.

I'm glad they finally took it offline once I had spoken with the Norwegians.
Well obviously you seem to know more about this, may i respectfully request a small elaboration on the matter? :D

Nicola

Meister Member
mm1
Well obviously you seem to know more about this, may i respectfully request a small elaboration on the matter? :D
Early December I came across a sequence of keys (by accident and had to replay through Bandicam to see what the hell happened to my balance) so immediately contacted max here for advice and was given some details on how to proceed. Had a call from Norway and sent in videos and a log of what happened.

I'm sure many took advantage as the bug was obviously present for a long time.

slotter999

@nicola

I'm absolutely intrigued. Once it's fixed I hope you'll share the details with us and maybe your reasons for sharing it with netent. I can't imagine I'd have told them :)

Nicola

Meister Member
mm1
Haven't heard anything since I spoke with them last year, so not sure if the bug is fixed. If the game returns at BetSafe or SpreadEx I will play and check all is OK. Otherwise they will be coming after me... they know where I live now :D