Logo
external image

Who’s making the best casino games right now - Pragmatic, Push, Hacksaw, or someone else?

Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Location
UK
I'm curious to know which developers members favour most right now, as in October 2025.

The data suggests that Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, and Hacksaw Gaming are leading the pack when it comes to creating casino games that players are drawn to. However, I know from experience that the members at Casinomeister may have differing opinions.

Personally I am quite into Print Studios and Peter & Sons slots right now. However, I also find that I am drawn back to some of the old favourites from NetEnt, IGT, Aristocrat, and Games Global (the new name of MG).
 
Hacksaw for me. Ever since I replaced Prag with Hacksaw as the main provider I play my luck has gotten noticeably better. Backseat Gaming also make some nice Hacksaw type games (they use the Hacksaw engine).

Shady Lady make some interesting games and I’m always eager for a new release.

I always give the new Push and NoLimit City slot a spin. They have some great mechanics and always seem looser upon initial release.
 
Print Studios
Trigger Button
 
Gone need to check this lot out, not so familiar with them.
owner is a very bright guy. Trigger button is the slots studio. They also have Ricochet. Ricochet is more casual/arcade games like plinko, saddle up, cup up and more to come. Fun alternative games if you want to try something different. Their plinko imo is the best certified Plinko in the UK market. You can add obstacles and purchase multiple balls at the same time.
 
Hacksaw for me. Ever since I replaced Prag with Hacksaw as the main provider I play my luck has gotten noticeably better. Backseat Gaming also make some nice Hacksaw type games (they use the Hacksaw engine).

Shady Lady make some interesting games and I’m always eager for a new release.

I always give the new Push and NoLimit City slot a spin. They have some great mechanics and always seem looser upon initial release.
For me Nolimit City, the variance is just outside my comfort zone, and the very few times I have hit something respectable I havn’t had much a clue what was going on.
 
Last edited:
Peter and Sons are really creative with their designs and presentation, and I always give their new stuff a go.
Hacksaw are probably my favourite at the moment, along with some of the Relax stuff. Good game ideas well executed.

I've got a bit bored of No Limit - I find too much RTP is at the top end and your balance goes down too rapidly in the base game when nothing's happening. That and I find some of the mechanics frustrating and downright confusing, and I regard myself as a seasoned player.
 
I'm curious to know which developers members favour most right now, as in October 2025.

The data suggests that Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, and Hacksaw Gaming are leading the pack when it comes to creating casino games that players are drawn to. However, I know from experience that the members at Casinomeister may have differing opinions.

Personally I am quite into Print Studios and Peter & Sons slots right now. However, I also find that I am drawn back to some of the old favourites from NetEnt, IGT, Aristocrat, and Games Global (the new name of MG).

Peter and Sons are really creative with their designs and presentation, and I always give their new stuff a go.
Hacksaw are probably my favourite at the moment, along with some of the Relax stuff. Good game ideas well executed.

I've got a bit bored of No Limit - I find too much RTP is at the top end and your balance goes down too rapidly in the base game when nothing's happening. That and I find some of the mechanics frustrating and downright confusing, and I regard myself as a seasoned player.
Exactly - find myself saying “is that good?” when stuff is happening on the graphics.
 
I see that no one has mentioned Amusnet yet. Amusnet slots do not have the huge 5k-20kx potential like many other popular providers but I do quite like them and managed to get some good wins. Most of their slots have 96% or above RTP so also good for wagering.
 
I see that no one has mentioned Amusnet yet. Amusnet slots do not have the huge 5k-20kx potential like many other popular providers but I do quite like them and managed to get some good wins. Most of their slots have 96% or above RTP so also good for wagering.
If I am not mistaken, Amusnet is to EGT what Greentube is to Novomatic. Therefore their parent company has a rich history of making land-based slots. Which explains why they get it, especially on the RTP front.
 
I know a lot of streamers play no limit slots particularly with the bonus buys but do many regular slot players play their games? Their bonuses are so expensive. The idea of purchasing a bonus on San Quentin 2 at an already expensive price and then gambling it seems like insanity to me.
 
nlc used to do great games but they went overboard with these insane buys imo.
when u hit these big ones naturaly u get excited but the letdown often follows soon. i hit the super on "home of the brave" 2 times. (with extra bet) i paid 500x the other 100x.
the good old days of "golden genie" and "dragon tribe" etc are long gone sadly.

if i have to chose on provider now i go with hacksaw. lots of different mechanics and nice artwork!
 
I'm curious to know which developers members favour most right now, as in October 2025.

The data suggests that Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, and Hacksaw Gaming are leading the pack when it comes to creating casino games that players are drawn to. However, I know from experience that the members at Casinomeister may have differing opinions.

Personally I am quite into Print Studios and Peter & Sons slots right now. However, I also find that I am drawn back to some of the old favourites from NetEnt, IGT, Aristocrat, and Games Global (the new name of MG).
Personally, I think the best approach is not to bet on just one provider. Having Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Hacksaw, NetEnt, IGT and smaller studios gives players much more variety and lets you see what actually performs with your audience. The easiest way to manage that is through a casino API aggregator *snip* where you can integrate content from multiple providers through a single API instead of maintaining dozens of separate integrations.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I avoid Hacksaw like the plague. The endless dead spins are not something I can afford. Out of these three I still favour Pragmatic as they have a range to suit whichever volatility you choose. Push Gaming were better when they had fewer games but largely they are poor paying and repetitive for me.
I avoid them too. I got attracted towards them as I saw lots of big win videos where people got wins from four scatter bonuses. After going through a few forums I got to know that triggering a 4 scatter super bonus is quite a regular occurrence on these games. And then when I actually got them they were shite. All of them. Some would even pay less than 20x.
 
I basically avoid slot providers that offer bonus buys. Pragmatic Play is fucking putrid. Any bonus buy is 90% of the time a loss and their slot mechanics is a complete cluster fuck. They are so predictable. I don't know why anyone plays Pragmatic Slots.

I stick with PlaynGo, Games Global and Quick Spin. If I get a bonus on PlaynGo I generally feel I have a good chance of getting a decent bonus. Most bonuses on Pragmatic are 20-30x.
I also avoid game providers that have ante bets where its 2 or 3 times the bet size. It just feels like another way providers are ripping you off.
 
Spot on regarding Hacksaw—their volatility curve and base game pacing are just so much cleaner than what Pragmatic puts out these days.

From a backend and integration perspective, it's also hilarious seeing how much operators struggle behind the scenes just to keep these specific providers running smoothly. Everyone wants Hacksaw and Pragmatic on their site because that's where the player demand is, but the traditional aggregators fleece new projects with insane setup fees and a 15–20% GGR cut right out of the gate.

That's actually why a lot of independent devs and crypto casino owners are moving away from the big legacy aggregators and setting up direct API bridge modules instead <snip>. When you cut out the middleman and run an optimized PHP/Web3 gateway with an 8% model only on actual profit, it completely changes the economics of launching a platform. Let players enjoy their favorite Hacksaw and Pragmatic slots without the operator getting crushed by monthly overhead.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spot on regarding Hacksaw—their volatility curve and base game pacing are just so much cleaner than what Pragmatic puts out these days.

From a backend and integration perspective, it's also hilarious seeing how much operators struggle behind the scenes just to keep these specific providers running smoothly. Everyone wants Hacksaw and Pragmatic on their site because that's where the player demand is, but the traditional aggregators fleece new projects with insane setup fees and a 15–20% GGR cut right out of the gate.

That's actually why a lot of independent devs and crypto casino owners are moving away from the big legacy aggregators and setting up direct API bridge modules instead<snip> When you cut out the middleman and run an optimized PHP/Web3 gateway with an 8% model only on actual profit, it completely changes the economics of launching a platform. Let players enjoy their favorite Hacksaw and Pragmatic slots without the operator getting crushed by monthly overhead.
If your sole intention is to respond with information marketing your product, you are on the wrong site.

Stop posting adverts for yourself; you have been warned.

Nate

Forum Moderator
 
Even if I love Hacksaw and their likes for their huge wins every now and then, they have something stale about them. Like they all follow the same recipe in a way. I would know because I play them 4 at a time ever so often.

Pragmatic's got that diverse feeling to them, like they have a game for each taste, each mood.

Play'n Go all feel the same: Mediocre. Push equally so.

Relax have some awesome titles, especially if you include Print to the equation - Holy Hand Grenade comes to mind.

Thunderkick, too. Awesome slots but too hard to get a hint at what they can do.

Yggdrasil: Now, they seem to be 94% by default. really woudn't go anywhere near them anymore.

NetEnt. Here's something to look out for. They've released several enticing slots in a row - with the aid of Nolimit. Huge potential in these ones, but for now that potential's far from released.

Nolimit: Their old titles are timeless classics and always playable. Their new ones, not so much. Too heavily weighted on extra bets, extra spins, and whatnot. Oh, and the AI soundtracks are just a pain to the ears.

I would say BGaming. They've got such diverse slots and even if many follows a well-known recipe, they manage to make it their own thanks to unique sounds and graphics, all the while pushing towards higher RTP (several titles, and most new ones, at 97%).
 
Last edited:
Avatar UX: Not too familiar with them but I really enjoy Spinfection even if it's a slot full of empty promises. That western themed one too.

Slotmill: Awesome graphics and awesome concepts. Sadly, no wins to match it.

Gamebeat: Real good slots. If only it was possible to score a big win. Haven't seen one in oh so many spins, sadly.

That one with the small screen: Why make the screen so small?

GameArt: Well-made slots, miniscule wins.

PopiPlay: This is pretty much BGaming. Great wherever at 97%
 
Last edited:
Edit: PG Soft. That's the one with the small screen. Why so small? People play on other things than mobile too.
 
Last edited:
Even if I love Hacksaw and their likes for their huge wins every now and then, they have something stale about them. Like they all follow the same recipe in a way. I would know because I play them 4 at a time ever so often.

Pragmatic's got that diverse feeling to them, like they have a game for each taste, each mood.
I feel the same about hacksaw.

Pragmatic never play well for me. I wish they did some of the time because they have so many slots but I never get anywhere with them whenever I give them a go. Just eat my balance for nothing in return.

Gave Zeus vs Hades a go the other day. Actually hit a bonus early and thought maybe my luck on them is going to change today. Returned 0.7x :laugh:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top