Explosion in Boston

Sad Sad news in Boston.
My Thoughts And Prayers go out to them all.
What is this World coming too.
It's just pure sick what people can do to people.

Terror at Boston Marathon: 3 dead, 152 wounded as witnesses describe horror
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

By Holly Yan, CNN

I get really, really irritated with the press in these type of situations and end up turning everything off. Entirely too much speculation and hearsay reported. Talking heads talking just to hear themselves talk.

I want to know, and I can't find it in the news online yet, were there in FACT other explosive devices found in the area?

With all the cellphone and cameras in use, hopefully, out there somewhere, there's a pic/vid of the perp placing at least one of the devices. Good luck to the poor soul(s) tasked with going thru all the photo and vid turned in.

And if anyone out there has pics or vid made in that 2 bloack area from a couple hours before the blasts till after... for heaven's sake, turn them in.

I spoke with an avid Marathon runner, today ( a Pharmacist) and she said that the Boston Marathon is for the fastest runners, so it is different to other Marathons, as you have to be 'qualified' to run in this race, apparently.

She also said, that the explosion happened after the 'fastest runners' had passed the finish line.

She was hinting that maybe it could have been a disgruntled runner , who did not qualify for this Marathon.

I doubt it, myself....I also doubt it's an international hit. I think it's internal USA.

But there are plenty of crazies around....

If this happened in London, surely 'Big Brother' would have them on cam?

I have to agree the press was all over the place with this. One said there was another bomb that was being dismantled, another one said there were two, now today they're saying there weren't any others found.

First thing I saw when I turned on my computer today was a photo of that little boy, what a heartbreak.

We tend to get slack as time passes and forget about threats against us. IMO this thing stuck out like a sore thumb, way out of place and even on the wrong side of the fence if it belonged to someone within the crowd.

It's a shame it wasn't identified, reported. It actually looks like a round pot of some kind!

Pic's:

an Arrest has been made

one arrest has been made breaking news suppose to be a person that dropped the second bomb

PS EDIT now the news is saying a person in custody

The guy with the black rucksack?

This hasn't got muzbots written over it - they tend to attack public utilities with guaranteed high fatalities in the West. I would suggest 'internals' did it, for whatever reason, and if the current evidence is correct, they have limited knowledge fortunately. Let's hope the b*stards are hauled in FAST, and my condolences for the injured and bereaved.

This is some damning evidence of something fishy !

Yes, indeed. Maybe I'm wrong, these suspects look like muzbots, except the white one who could be a 'useful idiot' (convert).

Anyway, I'm sure the FBI will already be ahead of the game on these images. Hopefully.

Just watched the FBI...they showed video of the 2 men walking with backpacks. Showed their faces in still photos.

Someone HAS to know them, even tho the photos aren't that good, their good enough.

Hopefully they'll catch them soon. I have a feeling they'll be caught trying to leave the country or trying to enter another country.

On a nicer note, I just read a story on facebook about a lady who was running the race and after the explosions got separated from her family and couldn't contact them. She was feeling lost and crying when a couple stopped and talked to her for awhile and the man asked if she finished the race, she said no and he gave her his medal. She posted on facebook trying to find them and thank them and they were able to get in touch, I guess lots of the media want to run their story.

Officials confirmed early Friday morning that they are searching for the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect in Watertown following a chaotic night.

"We believe this man to be a terrorist," Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said at a post-4 a.m. press conference. "We believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people. We need to get him in custody."

A robbery at a Cambridge 7-11 Thursday night was followed by the fatal shooting of a MIT campus police officer, followed by a carjacking, which turned into a shootout in Watertown on Friday morning with one suspect pronounced dead at a hospital after the shootout and the other at large. It is unknown whether the suspect killed matches the description of the first Marathon suspects.

Patch has an editor in Watertown and editors updating this article as new information becomes available. Keep refreshing this article for the latest updates below in reverse chronological order.

Related Stories
•FBI Releases New Photos of Marathon Bombing Suspects
•One Suspect Dead, Another at Large in MIT Officer Shooting

I grew up in Watertown. Now I live in the bordering town and its all locked down.
I bring all the packages from my mail order site to the Watertown post office every day. not today.

Last edited:
Officials confirmed early Friday morning that they are searching for the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect in Watertown following a chaotic night.

"We believe this man to be a terrorist," Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said at a post-4 a.m. press conference. "We believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people. We need to get him in custody."

A robbery at a Cambridge 7-11 Thursday night was followed by the fatal shooting of a MIT campus police officer, followed by a carjacking, which turned into a shootout in Watertown on Friday morning with one suspect pronounced dead at a hospital after the shootout and the other at large. It is unknown whether the suspect killed matches the description of the first Marathon suspects.

Patch has an editor in Watertown and editors updating this article as new information becomes available. Keep refreshing this article for the latest updates below in reverse chronological order.

Related Stories
•FBI Releases New Photos of Marathon Bombing Suspects
•One Suspect Dead, Another at Large in MIT Officer Shooting

I hope to devil it's the right guys (and from all appearances they are)- it's one down and one to go. I hope they take 'white hat' alive (the little piece of excrement :mad:). They were so stupid... they should have been loooong gone by now.

Stay safe Slotplayer!

thanks, I walked to the corner store at 8:30 and its usually busy with people getting coffee and gas.
like a ghost town now, kind of errie and very quiet. Dont' even hear any cars going down the street.

thanks, I walked to the corner store at 8:30 and its usually busy with people getting coffee and gas.
like a ghost town now, kind of errie and very quiet. Dont' even hear any cars going down the street.

Looks like everyone is pretty much "shut in" until they get a handle on where this kid is.

Maybe if you can or have time you could come back on and keep us updated on things from your vantage point as this continues to unfold.:)

I hope to devil it's the right guys (and from all appearances they are)- it's one down and one to go. I hope they take 'white hat' alive (the little piece of excrement :mad:). They were so stupid... they should have been loooong gone by now.

They came here about a decade ago as children, my question is who "taught" them? Would be my question ya know. I agree, take him alive, get all the information they can, then let him see how jail feels.

They came here about a decade ago as children, my question is who "taught" them? Would be my question ya know. I agree, take him alive, get all the information they can, then let him see how jail feels.

who "taught" them? Would be my question

There would be a accessary before the fact [ treated as a principal in a felony ] :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back