Explosion in Boston

It's a wait and see to see who is calling in to say that 'they' did it.

Tax deadline day. (Not sure why I said that but 9/11.. a 911 emergency call number.

Boston Marathon is a huge occasion, and at the finish line is where the explosion occurred.

Just Play...how far is it from where you live to Boston?

Just heard that there maybe a third explosion at JFK airport.

Not sure if this is related though, as of yet.

No that was a stupid, moron, idiot, newsreporter on Foxnews that said that. It was actually JFK Library in Boston where the 3rd explosion was. He incorrectly said JFK airport, noone on Fox News caught the mistake and fixed it. Im not sure who the reporter is on Fox News, but he needs to find a new job. No excuse for a mistake like that when your a professional.

No that was a stupid, moron, idiot, newsreporter on Foxnews that said that. It was JFK Library in Boston where the 3rd explosion was. And no one on Fox News caught the mistake and fixed it. Im not sure who it was on Fox News, but I will find out who it was.

Oh, TG!

The press are all too quick to report, when this type of news happens!

'We gotta get it out now'!...without fact-checking. We gotta be the first to report!

Thanks BMWSTACK!

No that was a stupid, moron, idiot, newsreporter on Foxnews that said that. It was actually JFK Library in Boston where the 3rd explosion was. He incorrectly said JFK airport, noone on Fox News caught the mistake and fixed it. Im not sure who the reporter is on Fox News, but he needs to find a new job. No excuse for a mistake like that when your a professional.

Shepherd Smith just admitted he misspoke.

Been watching the news here for a couple of hours. The good news is that they found a couple other bombs that didn't explode so maybe they'll be able to get some evidence and catch whatever ----ers are responsible. And imagine how many more casualties they'd have had if those had gone off too. What a terrible thing.

EDIT: I'm hearing conflicting reports, some of the media say one other bomb, the other one says two....

sad news prayers needed I here many amputees and I hope that's [wrong]

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

[video]http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/live/network/cnn?cmpid=FCST_hero[/video]

this now -The heavy volume of mobile phone calls around downtown Boston following explosions at the Boston Marathon has clogged cell service, blocking many from getting through to people at the scene. For more coverage, visit
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just seen it on the breaking news @German TV. Pray for the victims. :(

PS: Rate 90% on the moslems, "the peacest religion on earth". Another 5% on southern US extremist. Anyway i hope they´ll blow the offenders away.

Just Play...how far is it from where you live to Boston?

Boston is about 1.5 hours to the East of us.

Patriots Day, Boston Red Sox game had just ended...

They are even doing extra security in our closest big city (Springfield) in the train and bus stations.

We can't turn on any channel without this coming on, this is very very sad.

There was a special tribute to Newtown CT, at a mark in the race.

Our newscaster keeps saying the recent bombings were all around this date, mid April. (sorry I didn't catch what he was trying to say)

So far 2 people were killed and 86 injured.

Just seen it on the breaking news @German TV. Pray for the victims. :(

PS: Rate 90% on the moslems, "the peacest religion on earth". Another 5% on southern US extremist. Anyway i hope they´ll blow the offenders away.

First of all, i want to send warm condolence to the Bostonian who suffer from this incident. and hopefully fast recovery for those who got injured.

and to polli: It is very frustrating to me to read through this sentence all the time on internet and see cruel judgmental remarks towards different "religions and blame the muslims". i tell you no normal muslem or christan or buddhist support terror or harm to another human being. Its the extremism and brainwashing method that make one human to snap and go crazy. its easy for people to judge other race if they never interact with other cultures and all they see is what TV or media tell you to believe.

This also reminds me the terror in Oslo in 2011, before they caught the ABB, ethnic Norwegians actually went out on beating raid toward anybody that looked like a muslim, they actually draged people from bus in Oslo and beat them, and later to find out the suspect was a Norwegian...

Was thinking of you Rocky. Glad you're ok.

Boston 30 miles from me so this really hits home.

9/11 goose bumps all over.

thoughts and prayers to all. I have many friends running the marathon and my child is suppose to fly out of Logan on Thursday.

My gut feeling is it is some nut case. So far 2 bombs were exploded and a small fire at the JFK library. A few others were found by authorities. Many experts are saying not an international terrioroist. All sports games today and Tuesday postponed and transportation in and out of Boston on a standstill.

Boston is about 1.5 hours to the East of us.

Patriots Day, Boston Red Sox game had just ended...

They are even doing extra security in our closest big city (Springfield) in the train and bus stations.

We can't turn on any channel without this coming on, this is very very sad.

There was a special tribute to Newtown CT, at a mark in the race.

Our newscaster keeps saying the recent bombings were all around this date, mid April. (sorry I didn't catch what he was trying to say)

So far 2 people were killed and 86 injured.

I'm only about 10 miles west from Boston.
I heard to that an 8 year old boy got killed. That's depressing.

I had to put a music station as I could not watch it anymore.

Whoever is responsible, they should be dealt with in the harshest manner possible. If they have a grudge against the US Government take it upon them and don't take the lives of innocent citizens. There was an 8-year old who lost his live. I hope Obama keeps his word and gets to the bottom of this. I just read that the London Marathon will be held on Sunday. While we should not fear these bastards I think that calling it off could be a wise move as we don't want to add to the casualty figure.

I just read that the London Marathon will be held on Sunday. While we should not fear these bastards I think that calling it off could be a wise move as we don't want to add to the casualty figure.
We (in the UK) will NEVER give in to terrorism - the London Marathon must and will go ahead.

Sincere condolences to all those effected by the disgusting cowardly act committed in Boston. :(
(One of the few US cities I've had the pleasure to visit - a beautiful place).

KK

We (in the UK) will NEVER give in to terrorism - the London Marathon must and will go ahead.

Sincere condolences to all those effected by the disgusting cowardly act committed in Boston. :(
(One of the few US cities I've had the pleasure to visit - a beautiful place).

KK

Do not give in but please be careful. Lives are precious.

The little 8 yr old that was killed..........he walked to the finish line to give his dad a hug after he finished the race and then went back to the stands when the explosion happened. His mother is in serious condition and the sister lost her leg........

just one family and look at the tragedy.

they have to find who did this

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back