Exclusive Bonus Exclusive Comp 10k giveaway!

Are you implying that the person putting in alot of effort so that nobody beats them is NOT hoping somebody beats them despite them saying so?

View attachment 160215
What effort? I post my screenshot at the end of the week because there is an advantage in doing so, especially if you are in the lead but, for example, the most recent one is from Tuesday.

I take part and play because I enjoy such things, I don’t see them as effort. Work full time and all the usual shit. No bonuses.

What effort? I post my screenshot at the end of the week because there is an advantage in doing so, especially if you are in the lead but, for example, the most recent one is from Tuesday.

I take part and play because I enjoy such things, I don’t see them as effort. Work full time and all the usual shit. No bonuses.
I was just saying as Paul pointed out, that if you actually wanted someone else to win, that would be an easy thing to accomplish.

Nothing wrong with wanting to win, so theres no need to pretend you hope someone else wins.

I've been wanting a beating for ages now, turns out I'm not even in the comp :mad:

Still, that makes me undefeated

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If I win, get paid, get a new passport, get PayPal verified and can actually cash out said money, once all that happens, sure.
Why PayPal? The last CM BTG competition I won, I got paid by bank transfer.
I just got an email from Nick Robinson asking for my bank details. The money arrived in my bank account an hour or so after sending my details

Why PayPal? The last CM BTG competition I won, I got paid by bank transfer.
I just got an email from Nick Robinson asking for my bank details. The money arrived in my bank account an hour or so after sending my details
Don’t know, think it’s just the way it is. Was the only option given.
Have had a PayPal account for years but had never received anything to it until last months prize - caused my PayPal to get locked pending verification - need to get a new passport/ first British passport to verify so it will be locked up for a while. The exchange rate PayPal uses and the fees are insane.

Not complaining though 😂

Don’t know, think it’s just the way it is. Was the only option given.
Have had a PayPal account for years but had never received anything to it until last months prize - caused my PayPal to get locked pending verification - need to get a new passport/ first British passport to verify so it will be locked up for a while. The exchange rate PayPal uses and the fees are insane.

Not complaining though 😂

Usually I’m the forum ‘go to’ person (along with Jono) to help with transfers between e-wallets etc. I’m not sure that I would get away with helping such a large amount…. It would deffo be flagged as laundering I bet…..

Happy to help shift a much, much smaller amount from PayPal to your bank if that’s any help.

Usually I’m the forum ‘go to’ person (along with Jono) to help with transfers between e-wallets etc. I’m not sure that I would get away with helping such a large amount…. It would deffo be flagged as laundering I bet…..

Happy to help shift a much, much smaller amount from PayPal to your bank if that’s any help.
Also, if you get your PayPal unlocked, it only costs 1.99 to send to a bank account using the Xoom function (pay-send to a bank account-pay your own account)

I’ll just do the verification, thing is I need a first adult U.K. passport and that can take time. Should have done it ages ago but I wasn’t thinking I’d need a passport any time soon.

Only ever used PayPal to make the odd donation here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back