Eurobet - Delayed Payments

umberto

Dormant account
Hey guys.

Does anyone experience delayed payments from eurobet? They should process neteller withdrawals in 24 hours. After 48 hours I contacted them and they told me that the payments are delayed due to high volume of work... This is not an excuse for me for a company like this. I let another 24 hour pass and drop them a message again. They told me that they forwarded my request to processing department. I do not know. All these look strange to me. I ve never experienced this before from a company I believe is high class.

I have heard this kind of messages at poker forums, yes. Someone just got paid 17 days after request.

the site is fine (from uk anyway), been able to log on all last week.

Neteller payouts have been taking roughly a week for me, which is bad, but I'm sure eurobet will pay you.

The site works fine from Greece too.
They ll pay you I guess. Just press them a little. Try to get an exact date of payment from their cs and if not paid by then return with an email expressing your anger ( in a courteous way of course ... ). I believe that this will speed up things a little. Try using their internal messages' system.

I know it's usual slower with a debit card (what I use at Eurobet) but got paid in about 4 days from them recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back