World Cup 2022 England odds to win FIFA world cup 2022?

World Cup 2022
Pretty much... the exchanges were closer to 10.0 a week ago but it's slipped since to 12.0-12.5
  • A handful of books (including Unibet and Betway) have gone 10/1 or 11.0,
  • Betfred are part of a similarly small group at 9/1 or 10.0 - as are WH if you take the boosted price (7/1 or 8.0 otherwise)
  • The vast majority including £3.65, Entain, Flutter and 888 are going 8/1 or 9.0
  • The wooden spoon goes to BoyleSports at 7/1 or 8.0, with SkyBet at 15/2 or 8.5

I tend not to care about the odds much when its like around them odds and its 1 or 2 higher at other places, I still stick with sites which I know will pay me and I have a good history with, even if I could get better odds else where. Not sure its worth going else where just for better odds specialy in this gamlbing UK climate

Thinking of lumping some cash on England v Iran and / or England v USA. I'm a sucker for these small return odds with a big outlay. England to win obvs.

I think German or France will win

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 08.16.17.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 08.16.17.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
All the ‘bookie’ sites will pay you.

So if you are a serious better on footie it can make a huge difference to shop around.
Absolutely, we talk about slot RTP going into the toilet, but sports betting RTP has been going there even faster...

Looking at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- on slide 38 onwards you can see the "net revenue margin" around 6% in the US (where they are forced to be competitive), 9% rest of world, over 10% in the UK (where they aren't) and nearly 12% in Australia (due to high operating costs).

Given that will trend upwards because of multiples / parlays, an "industry best price" of 8% below the exchanges is average at best, and all the big names offering 25%-33% below the exchanges are ready to clean up on mug punters. If people prefer to use the books they need to shop around, and the exchanges (particularly Betfair) are always an option.

Pretty much... the exchanges were closer to 10.0 a week ago but it's slipped since to 12.0-12.5
  • A handful of books (including Unibet and Betway) have gone 10/1 or 11.0,
  • Betfred are part of a similarly small group at 9/1 or 10.0 - as are WH if you take the boosted price (7/1 or 8.0 otherwise)
  • The vast majority including £3.65, Entain, Flutter and 888 are going 8/1 or 9.0
  • The wooden spoon goes to BoyleSports at 7/1 or 8.0, with SkyBet at 15/2 or 8.5

Betfred have gone out to 10/1 (or 11.0) now.
They've also got Brazil as 4/1 favourites - virtually everyone else has them at 7/2.

Really not sure why Brazil and especially Argentina are fancied so heavily this tournament, other than Messi's retirement, and Neymar possibly having one last shot at fulfilling that promise of actually carrying his country, after years of being that rather overhyped wonderkid with the bad hair 🤔

Messi does diddly-squat on the International stage and will continue in that fashion, as he can't handle the Maradona mantle bestowed unto him.

And bookies will be laughing all the way to the proverbial bank as rose-tinted, beer-bellied wishful thinkers place their bets on England 'bringing the trophy home', as that would surely rank as one of the most hopeful bets in Sports betting, as long as serial croaker Southgate's at the helm, who would put ten men behind the ball for 80 minutes when leading <insert minnow team here>, and who like every England manager before him, picks players based on favouritism, not form.

You can be sure Maguire will start every game, and you can be sure Maguire will be England's undoing in the latter stages. That alone should lengthen England's odds 20-fold, at least! 🙏

Difficult to call i think.

I don’t really fancy England at all.

Is it Argentina that have lost once in 50 games??

You never know with the French. Couldn’t tell u apart from the obvious who plays for Brazil these days.

I’ll just hopefully scoop up some value along the way rather than bet on outright markets.

Plus of course enjoy the England games with a bevvy or two.

Sky going even money for a shot on
Target from each team in each half in the opener.

As shit as Qatar probably one I’m sure they can achieve this, no doubt buzzing for the game.

9/1(boosted) for 2 SOT from each team in each half which again is possible IMO.

So lump across all accounts on the even money one and a small side on the 9/1.

Gives interest in a game I’d otherwise not be watching.

I went for Sky's 2 shots for each team in each half. Only 50p as it's what I got on their free bet thing they're doing.
I had a free £2 build a bet from Betfair as well. More than 1.5 goals - tick. Ecuador to win - probable tick. More than 10.5 corners - erm......

England's odds are drifting a bit - there are a couple of 21/2 offers showing now although Betfred have gone down to 9/1. Maybe they took a wedge when they were offering 10/1 yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back