Double charged by skrill x2 same payments

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Uploaded some funds to skrill yesterday evening, Not alot around £19 just to top up a deposit, Checking upon my bank today I have been doubled skimmed, Infact it was £19 plus 36p in fees but debited my bank £19.37 which is normal as always an odd penny is added, But they have took two lots of the £19. 37,

No doubt I will receive this back but its an in-convince and things like this should not happen now days, Any transaction whiten a few seconds should be auto denied, I have sent skrill an email, What use that will be I do not know, but nothing will show on my statement to like Monday now except whats come of my available funds,

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Not 'clued up' enough to advise mate sorry :oops: :oops:

Can say however this looks like an isolated incident as I upload regularly from my bank and (touch wood) never had this happen.

Would defo think it will 'right itself' but please keep us informed, Skrill charge us and rip us off way too much as it is with their ridiculous fee's.

Cheers mate, I have made countless of uploads to skrill and this is the first its happened, Just double check all transaction

Not 'clued up' enough to advise mate sorry :oops: :oops:

Can say however this looks like an isolated incident as I upload regularly from my bank and (touch wood) never had this happen.

Would defo think it will 'right itself' but please keep us informed, Skrill charge us and rip us off way too much as it is with their ridiculous fee's.

Update my friend Only received an email from skrill yesterday, 3 bloody days is not good enough, I actually got 2 emails, one nonsense and another saying case closed :what:
reply::

s2.JPG

And the other email was just a closed case

s1.JPG

So I go to Barclys tele banking, For once in ,my life I got in to a U.K person :) but was not much more of help as she was scouse lol, Any way I will upload another pic to show what they done, They could not find the transaction, Or they could but didnt know where it was at, Funny thing is on my reply from skrill states 16th? But transaction was 15th, In any case they bank said it should eventully hit my account but unsure when? But gave me a £20 good will :) I only thought Phil's give good wills

sk.JPG

Wow a good will from a bank, what is the world coming to lol!

Was a good while back but I recall emailing Skrill about a problem (can't recall exactly what it was at the time) but I do recall the 'case closed' response where nothing had actually been done from their end (luckily the problem had righted itself by then)

Yes please Tez, keep us informed and fingers x'ed you get your dosh back. If odd £20's are going to 'go-a-wandering' looks like I'm (reluctantly) gonna have to switch back to direct bank deposits, just when I'd got my statement nice and 'clean' too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back