Don't Give Hillary the Football!

For one that's so high and mighty on morals, he sure throws GD around quite a bit....:rolleyes:

You know it's really sad when he's the leader of the free world acting like that in public or private...absolutely amazing...did you happen to see the video of when he was the Gov. of Texas and he was getting ready for an interview and he shot the camera man the bird....:eek:

on dial up today, but here's our man :)
bush-finger.gif

so sorry all i just read the headlines of it,:eek2: i should have read further before posting, please forgive me. i just got so dang excited about it i wanted to share it.

pevangel:oops:

so sorry all i just read the headlines of it,:eek2: i should have read further before posting, please forgive me. i just got so dang excited about it i wanted to share it.

pevangel:oops:

I know what you mean pevangel; when I saw that headline on g911 I got a happy little shiver. It was either there or someone who was quoting that article and the header read exactly as you reported 'H supports online gambling'. Some people should be more responsible with their headlines. :)

i just saw that clinton favors online gambling. fyi.. just figure id tell you all.:D
pevangel

She'd favour making us all slaves to the Chinese too if that could get her elected. There's nothing you can trust when it comes to Hillary and her blow-job addicted husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back