Davey's farewell

davey

Dormant account
Hi all

Just a note that Davey will not be doing any posting for a while. Just got extremely pis--d off by Swamp Witch and even though there are some great people on this forum I will just be watching from the sidelines for a while.

If anyone wants to read more of my outback Australia stories PM me.

Bye for now
Davey

Last edited by a moderator:
Swampy is a wonderful Woman who isnt afraid to speak the truth
take care cough cough

Cindy:rolleyes:

Hi all

Just a note that Davey will not be doing any posting for a while. Just got extremely pis--d off by Swamp Witch and even though there are some great people on this forum I will just be watching from the sidelines for a while.

If anyone wants to read more of my outback Australia stories PM me

Bye for now
Davey

Hey Davey,

I would like to just say a few things, first off this is a forum people are going to have a difference of opinion,there are going to be disagreements and none of us are the same.
I think what goes out the window a little bit around here is RESPECT for other posters. Whether you agree or disagree with someone you should always RESPECT someone no matter what, you don't have to RESPECT there opinion.

I don't think Swamp Witch was meaning to come across in a negative way toward you yourself, I think it was more of a warning to you not to waste your time and money with the places you were mentioning or giving them any more publicity.

Anyway I think your taking it a little to harshly.

Be good to see you hang around as some of the stuff you have posted has been interesting, but if this is your choice then Good Luck

Edit: P.S I don't think its a good idea to have your email there, your opening yourself up to a whole load of spam!

Matt

Last edited:
Why not just send pm's out to those that you know want to talk outside of CM? Why add to the drama with a post such as yours? A short "I won't be posting for awhile" would have sufficed.

Aside from that, everyone knows how to get ahold of any forum member by going to their profile page and all that good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back