Crime does pay (sometimes)

Dinahnana

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABaccred
CAG
mm1
mm4
After reading this story I am thinking jail is not so bad. Prisoners in Irish jails seem to get fed better than you would at an upscale restaurant:lolup:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It's an Irish convicts first day in prison. An older convict comes over and sits down.

He says look it's not so bad here. For instance, do you like movies? The new guy says, "Yeah I love movies."
Every Monday we have movie night!

Do you like Italian food? The new guy says, "Yeah I like Italian food."
On Tuesday in the cafeteria, it is all Italian food!

Do you like football? The new guy says, "I love football."
Every Wednesday we have a game and everyone plays even the guards, its really fun.

The older guy says, "One more question, are you by any chance a homosexual?" The new guy says, "no I'm not."
Ah, you're not going to like Thursday...

It's an Irish convicts first day in prison. An older convict comes over and sits down.

He says look it's not so bad here. For instance, do you like movies? The new guy says, "Yeah I love movies."
Every Monday we have movie night!

Do you like Italian food? The new guy says, "Yeah I like Italian food."
On Tuesday in the cafeteria, it is all Italian food!

Do you like football? The new guy says, "I love football."
Every Wednesday we have a game and everyone plays even the guards, its really fun.

The older guy says, "One more question, are you by any chance a homosexual?" The new guy says, "no I'm not."
Ah, you're not going to like Thursday...

Very funny! After reading this story I now understand why the recidivism rate is so high for ex-cons. They all want to go back for the food:lolup:

lol it def doesnt pay.

Do you know how many fights and altercations that ice cream creates? I bet you a tonne.

Er' body loves ice cream

Yeah but everybody get some. I have heard that conditions in Irish prisons are not too bad. In some prison every cell has a television and a kettle for making tea (tea is more important in Ireland than alcohol). I am sure there are some rough ones but most are a cake walk compared to prisons in the US. Out of the 15 prisons there is only one high security prison and that is Portlaoise. I am not an expert but certainly never heard of prison inmates getting icecream for desert:D

The ice-cream treat followed a Sunday lunch of a chicken supreme (skin on) with pepper sauce, turnips and roast potatoes.

Then they got raped in the shower.

And the day started out so well, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back