Corporate Governance of the United States Explained.

You are right, unless there is a united global revolt, which I can't see happening because a lot of people are too comfortable or too busy earning a living to care.
Most people today only care about themselves and material gain, without even entertaining the notion of a 'bigger picture'. And some choose to not delve deeper into certain spheres, for the stress-free life.

But then who wants to be wired 24/7. You only get the one life :laugh:

I agree, but could you really live without highspeed broadband?

I know I could, but it would mean a whole shift in lifestyle, and I would miss my internet buddies. :)

yes, it would be a hard thing to break.

Last edited:
I tried to watch the vid but at 21mins I had to give up, I think I need to have the case law and documents that kelby smith quotes from in front of me, my powers of concentration aren't what they were. The radio show presenter said she'd lived and travelled round europe and then came back to america and she felt the US was still the best place in the world to live. One of the biggest fears I have is the continued rise of a police state, the US constitution would seem the ideal thing to guard against a police state so if I was American I wouldn't want it watered down or altered.
Images like this from pittsburgh 2009 [the g20 was held there] don't bode well for the future

images

Its the same in the UK, look at this pic and tell me it doesn't look orwellian
Old Attachment (Invalid)

I tried to watch the vid but at 21mins I had to give up, I think I need to have the case law and documents that kelby smith quotes from in front of me, my powers of concentration aren't what they were. The radio show presenter said she'd lived and travelled round europe and then came back to america and she felt the US was still the best place in the world to live. One of the biggest fears I have is the continued rise of a police state, the US constitution would seem the ideal thing to guard against a police state so if I was American I wouldn't want it watered down or altered.
Images like this from pittsburgh 2009 [the g20 was held there] don't bode well for the future

images

Its the same in the UK, look at this pic and tell me it doesn't look orwellian
Old Attachment (Invalid)

The pics may look intimidating but with all the world leaders gathering in one place the host country does not want anything to happen.

As far as the op topic goes, found it hugely insulting, not to mention it was on the countries' b-day. I let it go because it was too humid here. Glad weesie pushed back, thanks weesie.

Two things that are revered here by many in the USA is the US Constitution and the American flag.

Lots of Europeans on here with lots of opinions on the USA. A place they have probably never visited and know only what they see on tv and the movies.

I’m in the south visiting my mother and there is no divided USA here. Just southern hospitality I grew up with and best shrimp and grits.

I’ll say it again. I hate the media.

Lots of Europeans on here with lots of opinions on the USA. A place they have probably never visited and know only what they see on tv and the movies.

I’m in the south visiting my mother and there is no divided USA here. Just southern hospitality I grew up with and best shrimp and grits.

I’ll say it again. I hate the media.

yes. I'm in the North East and the word here is the people down south are even kinder and nicer than here.

My guess is their media portraits the USA in a certain way deliberately.

yes. I'm in the North East and the word here is the people down south are even kinder and nicer than here.

My guess is their media portraits the USA in a certain way deliberately.
From an outsider's perspective, the media portrayal of the U.S is terrible, either linked to Trump himself or the montages of college loons screaming at the sky and the like, and the ludicrous social changes taking place there.

I'm sure the media is doing their best to divide people and create narratives, and right now America is at a low ebb, or so it seems.

But if you listen to the lecture, you will discover that the USA is in fact just a corporation, a legal fiction, with it's head office in Washington D.C., it is not a nation as such except within the confines of the District of Columbia.

What gives the USA jurisdiction over you are the various contracts signed by you and your parents for income tax, birth certificates, drivers licenses, passports, etc.

I'll get my popcorn while waiting your sequels, namely the Earth is flat and the Moon is made of cheese.

I'll get my popcorn while waiting your sequels, namely the Earth is flat and the Moon is made of cheese.
I see you are a lawyer, are you a freemason? Not that I expect you to answer that honestly, because you would be duty bound not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back