Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

But that was kind of my point, that there are many different theories about how/where it came from, but as far as ive seen no evidence have been found to know which of the theories, if any, are true.

Do you really feel or believe you're going to see evidence?

We're over a year from when it all started and I think it's safe to say the trail to locate the original spreader has gone cold, and so other than the original 12 month's old verdict, nothing new is coming.

We're over a year from when it all started and I think it's safe to say the trail to locate the original spreader has gone cold, and so other than the original 12 month's old verdict, nothing new is coming.
I dont, and thats why i was surprised to see GC saying there was a lot of evidence it was man-made & funded by Fauci.
And going by your last comment you thought that finding evidence against Fauci, if there is any, would be very hard, but at the same time you are not surprised by GC saying there is lots?
Thats why i asked if it was evidence or theories.

Sidenote: Wish me luck. =)

1618231505609.png

It seems I'm not in totally wild theory land:

Coronavirus likely escaped from a Wuhan lab, says former CDC Director Robert Redfield​

Speaking to CNN on Friday, Redfield, who served in the Trump administration, said it didn't make sense for human-to-human transmission to spread so quickly to become one of the "most infectious viruses in humanity" had the virus originated in a bat.

"I don't believe this somehow came from a bat to a human," he said. Usually, it takes awhile to become more efficient in human-to-human transmission.

"I just don't think this makes biological sense," said Redfield, a virologist.

The most likely etiology is the virus escaped from a lab, he said. It's not unusual for respiratory pathogens to infect laboratory workers. Redfield said he was not implying any intentionality to the escape of the virus."

Here Mack.

then

and

Here Mack.

then

and

Thanks GC, shocking information really, it all points to fauci and others having major blood on their hands, but I feel the msm and pc brigade will still refute any notions of human involvement until they're blue in the face.

That fauci really has got some front, to be lording it over people with his covid and lockdown advice and now from a stronger position in biden's administration, when his funding decisions on research look like they're strongly implicated in the bio-engineering of dangerous viruses including this one.

Last edited:
Too lazy to turn Adblock off, is this some new tech or the same old one which been already hidden to all vaccinations at least last 10 years in some theories?
You could just open the link in incognito mode.
Also, the post you made probably took more effort than turning off adblock would have. :p

You could just open the link in incognito mode.
Also, the post you made probably took more effort than turning off adblock would have. :p

You mean private mode? It does take effort to open it and abling all ads even longer, thought could get a short answer easier by asking and you could have answerred :)

You mean private mode? It does take effort to open it and abling all ads even longer, thought could get a short answer easier by asking and you could have answerred :)
Im trying to help you be lazy.
Being lazy is all about being efficient.

Also i only skimmed the article.
New chip, nothing to do with vaccines (i think, may have missed something)
Put under skin, detect covid.
Pretty neat.

Im trying to help you be lazy.
Being lazy is all about being efficient.

Also i only skimmed the article.
New chip, nothing to do with vaccines (i think, may have missed something)
Put under skin, detect covid.
Pretty neat.

Thanks, hope next one comes with 5G, wearable one would be great.

depends what part of your skin you try to put it under...certainly make getting scanned interesting :p
Im assuming most would put it on the backside of the hand or thereabouts, but like you say it would be fun to see the reaction of whoever scans it if you have it in the groin area.

I think ill avoid the groin area if i get any chips in the future tho.
I dont need that area associated with the word 'micro'
:laugh:

Good interview, covers the lab created theory and gain of function, also knowing how the virus originated is important to understand what might happen in the future, how it will evolve and best ways to fight that, so not just an academic moot point:

This proves that the latest investigation was a whitewash. They simpy asked some questions that China knew they would be asked. Very obvious questions. "We asked them tough questions that where not vetted in advance" :laugh: And they simply believed their word!

Interesting headline on sky

COVID-19: Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases and deaths - not vaccinations, says Boris Johnson

The PM suggests the millions of jabs given over the past few months was not key to the reduction in COVID levels.

He said: "The numbers are down - of infections and hospitalisations and deaths.

"But it is very, very important for everybody to understand that the reduction in these numbers - in hospitalisations and in deaths and infections - has not been achieved by the vaccination programme.

------------
maybe it's too soon to say the vaccinations have had a big impact, but come sept and oct he's boxing himself in a bit for another national lockdown if this virus is seasonal, boosters will definitely be on the cards I suppose

Last edited:
Interesting headline on sky

COVID-19: Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases and deaths - not vaccinations, says Boris Johnson

The PM suggests the millions of jabs given over the past few months was not key to the reduction in COVID levels.

He said: "The numbers are down - of infections and hospitalisations and deaths.

"But it is very, very important for everybody to understand that the reduction in these numbers - in hospitalisations and in deaths and infections - has not been achieved by the vaccination programme.

------------
maybe it's too soon to say the vaccinations have had a big impact, but come sept and oct he's boxing himself in a bit for another national lockdown if this virus is seasonal, boosters will definitely be on the cards I suppose
Isn't it strange that one month on after totally opening up without masks or distancing Texans are still not filling up the hospitals when it was widely touted that after a few weeks cases would skyrocket and hospitals would be unable to cope?

And hospitals are getting swamped. Not with Covid but those who have taken the vaccine

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Who goes to a hospital with a "mild" headache?

Isn't it strange that one month on after totally opening up without masks or distancing Texans are still not filling up the hospitals when it was widely touted that after a few weeks cases would skyrocket and hospitals would be unable to cope?

And hospitals are getting swamped. Not with Covid but those who have taken the vaccine

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Who goes to a hospital with a "mild" headache?

yep these US states opening up seem to be doing well, and we've re-opened schools and seen no surge so could the schools have opened here earlier?

Apparently the A&E's are busy in the uk with people attending due to post vaccination symptoms, you can't blame them in a way because how are they to know whether a splitting headache or chills/fever are serious or not. Saw something earlier about the johnson and johnson vaccine being paused in the US, I think even pro vax people would have to admit these covid ones do seem to have more issues than the traditional flu jab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back