Corel online

psmith2020

Newbie member
today i registered a account on corel.co.uk using a mirror link if i registered a debit card and deposited a 5r i got a free 10 bet token to use i put the bet on i dont get the free bet back but now the returns are saying 0 i have been waiting on live support for 25 mins thats not good enough has there customer service been that bad:(

I have alerted their forum rep, but this being Cheltenham week makes it incredibly busy even for a fully manned customer support team.

Out of interest, has your bet been settled yet? Quite often the bonus hits on settlement...

Thanks psmith2012 - I work at Coral, can you PM me the link that you used?

another member of my family has set the same account up deposit the 5r used it didnt get the bet token but he cannot get in to his account now

we are both together at the moment but live at 2 different address if that the course of the problem

been speaking to customer service they was helpfull it was i,d they needed but for 2.30 odd its not worth my while in stamps

its it possible for my orginal deposit it wasnt a big one to be returned as it it easyier then me spending 15 quid on a birth certificate

and to close my account please i will stick to sky vegas its easyer

and it the site didnt take the price when it accepted my bet

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back