CLICK2PAY LOCKING ACCOUNTS? NEED YOUR INPUT

UPDATE CLICK2PAY REJECTED TRANSACTIONS

update as promised on my situation with C2P.

per their support 5 of my transactions rejected while they were updating their system blah,blah,blah. However, even though the rejections had nothing to do with my bank or my bank account, as they rejected prior to reaching the "receiving institution" , in my case Bank of America N.A. ; these clowns still will not unlock my account. Who cares about using it for deposits I want access to the funds presently sitting in it. As my transactions clear I should be able to make withdrawals from the balance, RIGHT?

The mear fact they are handling the matter in this way should concern everyone. The seem to make up rules as they go along.
MY LAST EMAIL TO THEM (I have removed private info)

Support,

This is an update showing that the four transactions that were shown pending on my account on Jan. 18, 2007 for a total amount of $150.00 were paid to you by my Bank on Jan.19, 2007

Two transacation I made on Jan.18, 2007 have not been presented to my bank as of yet. One for $40.00 one for 25.00 totally $65.00 if these reject for the same reason as the others DO NOT RESUBMIT THEM WE CAN SUBTRACT THE AMOUNT FROM MY BALANCE.

You have resubmitted the rejected transactions for payment, hopefully you corrected the issue that caused them to reject. They total $195.00 these also have not presented to my bank as of yet.if they reject again please do not resubmit them we can deduct that amount from my balance. IT was unnecessary to resubmit them to begin with.

MY ACCOUNT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LOCKED TO BEGIN WITH AS I COMPLIED WITH YOUR TERMS OF SERVICE AS OBLIGATED. THE TRANSACTIONS WERE NOT REJECTED BY MY BANK AND WERE NEVER PRESENTED TO MY ACCOUNT FOR PAYMENT. YOUR SUPPORT PERSONNEL HAVE ALREADY CONFIRMED THIS FACT.

I have heard that you are no longer allowing U.S. residents to sign up for you service. Will you also be locking the accounts of U.S. Residents, such as myself, once their pending transactions settle? Is that the reason my account remains locked? Not allowing new transactions is one thing but blocking my access to account history and the ability to make withdrawals from my balance seems illegal given the fact I nor my Bank had anything to do with the rejected transactions.

If you have no plans to unlock my account then I will have no access to withdrawal the $700.00 presently in my account, I ASK THAT UPON RECEIPT OF FUNDS TRANSMITTED TO YOU FROM MY BANK YOU DISBURSE FUNDS FROM ACCOUNT BACK TO MY BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT.

you should be recieving the $300.00 transmitted to you on Jan.17 no later than Jan. 24 and can thereby Send $300.00 of my $700.00 back to my bank.

you should then be receiving the $150.00 transmitted to you on Jan.19 no later than the 26th and can then send $150.00 by to my bank account.

once the remaining $260.00 clears remit the balace of my account back to my bank.

NATURALLY I COULD DO THIS MYSELF IF MY ACCOUNT WERE NOT LOCKED

Update with my cl2 dillema (sp)

So

I called them again hoping to get a different operator. Low and Behold I got a different story. She said nothing bounced (of course I knew that). She said it was some overhauling with some CHC accounts. Anyway, they still have my acct locked even though a deposit of $200 was made from club world and its locked over $60. I told them I should still have $140 available and she said "thats just how we do things"

I have a plan....it will take some threatening but have a feeling my acct will be unlocked sooner than 6 more days. They are unlawfully holding my money, Im in PA and online gambling is still legal in this state. I am going to call them again with the threat of a family atty in which our family uses

click2pay finally unlocked my account

Babs, if you read my last post. My situation was the same. I sent you a PM
regarding how I was able to get my account unlocked.

Family lawyer thing is working

I talked to Frank this time....For once....someone nice, unless it's because I brougt in the big dogs (my brother who I can never mention in here). I sent them proof and told them they had 24 hours to unlock my acct.....it went well and I was not as nasty as you think it may soun...really, I told Frank I had no ill feelings towards him, he was just doing his job yadayadayada

He finally broke down and said if I showed proof of the transactions going through and not bouncing, I woud be ok in which I did that. We shall see tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back