Click2 pay help please

amatrine

Crazy Cat Lady
Hi,

I just opened a click2pay account. I have a question.

Is there something I have to do to first before they make a deposit into my account and verify it? Or do they just do that automaticly after you send in yourbanking information? I couldnt understand the guy onthe phone with his strong accent, when I called to try and find out,lol and finaly gave up.

Ama

ballysdb

Dormant account
It's been along time since I had an account with them so I apologize if this info is incorrect. I believe that they make 1 or 2 small deposits into your account within a few days. You then have to verify the amounts with them. Again I may be mistaken. I am sure someone on this site will answer you soon.

frufrugirl

Dormant account
Ballysdb is right, you dont have to do anything now.. just wait until the deposit shows up in your account, (usually 2 to 3 business days) then enter that same amount in verify account section and your verified and ready to roll!:)

Zodiac

webmeister
PABaccred
PABnorogue
I can confirm the Posts from ballysdb and frufrugirl.

You will get two small deposits into your Bank-Account and then you must verify this, a copy of your personal Identification and i think the last account statement of your bank.

My prefered Payment Method is also Click2Pay and you can looking also for this Old / Expired Link
It's a german Forum !
If you are looking for this, it's now your part to translate this.;)

I hope you have understood everything so far.

Good Luck

Zodiac

Last edited: