Claverham 'gimp suit' man terrifies woman in village

You will upset the Snowflakes god forbid,I'm surprised that somebody hasn't taken offence to the word "gimp" yet
I am petitioning tirelessly behind the scenes to have that word removed from our language, yes :eek:

That's 'GIMP', everyone

gimp gimp gimp gimp etc

I saw the original title and the last thing I was as a man who enjoys the odd penis or 7 on a weekend was offended. Drama queens

Ok so I have the scores at:

SteveH - not offended

Glassheart - not offended

DreamRJ - offended

It's a close thing but the spoils are still up for grabs

:laugh: :laugh:

To be fair, dream does give the impression if you randomly gave him a £20 note out of the goodness of your heart, he'd be offended it wasn't a 50.

Ok so I have the scores at:

SteveH - not offended

Glassheart - not offended

DreamRJ - offended

It's a close thing but the spoils are still up for grabs

Im also offended, im only pretending not to be because of peer pressure.
Also because i can gather more "likes" being on the non-offended side.
Whats the exchange rate between CM-likes and facebook-likes btw?

Im also offended, im only pretending not to be because of peer pressure.
Also because i can gather more "likes" being on the non-offended side.
Whats the exchange rate between CM-likes and facebook-likes btw?
2.25 CM Likes = 1 FB Like

Rates are falling

How's this for being offended

My boss who happens to be gay and Scottish albeit he lives in Northern Ireland any how's I return to work this morning after a week off and I was welcomed back by him saying

"Welcome back you bog trotting pussy pounding proddy cock"
He managed to be racist/bigoted/straight o phobic/and offensive with his welcome.
Was I offered was I fuck I knew it was only banter and my response I won't repeat here as it will only result in red writing below my user name.

My boss who happens to be gay and Scottish albeit he lives in Northern Ireland any how's I return to work this morning after a week off and I was welcomed back by him saying

He managed to be racist/bigoted/straight o phobic/and offensive with his welcome.
Was I offered was I fuck I knew it was only banter and my response I won't repeat here as it will only result in red writing below my user name.

Love it. Banter at it's purest.

This is quite interesting.

We’re always looking at ways to personalise our players experience. Games relevant to those you have played, using your name in email subject lines etc. All pretty standard.

This could be the new ultimate personalisation.

If you could send me your username by PM I’ll make sure you get a "Welcome back you bog trotting pussy pounding proddy cock" when you next log in to 32Red

You’re welcome. :)

Mark

We’re always looking at ways to personalise our players experience. Games relevant to those you have played, using your name in email subject lines etc. All pretty standard.

If you could send me your username by PM I’ll make sure you get a "Welcome back you bog trotting pussy pounding proddy cock" when you next log in to 32Red

Mark

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The mind boggles as to what my personal greeting would be :eek2:

Probably something along the lines 'Don't even think about it you pissy bastard, you're skint and no, millionaire won't pay you 5000x'

:laugh:
The mind boggles as to what my personal greeting would be :eek2:

Probably something along the lines 'Don't even think about it you pissy bastard, you're skint and no, millionaire won't pay you 5000x'

:laugh:

Mine would be something like Welcome back you miserable Scottish Orange Bastard and don,t even think of asking for a bonus.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

To be fair, dream does give the impression if you randomly gave him a £20 note out of the goodness of your heart, he'd be offended it wasn't a 50.

I think that would set him off.

He would probably bring out the IT's Not Fair and take it as a personal attack and be offended, all whilst tilt Drama Llama ring.

Mark
Mark
There's absolutely no point in my telling u my user name as I still have no access to my 32 red account my 6 months on Gamstop turned into a 5 year exclusion with yourselfs for some strange reason.

New update on the Gimp creature apparently he was heard to shout to his victims "arhhhh PISS OFFF" and "the bloody catsuit's here" and "do you have a big time gaming slot darling" it is also believed he had a terrible wind problem

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mark
There's absolutely no point in my telling u my user name as I still have no access to my 32 red account my 6 months on Gamstop turned into a 5 year exclusion with yourselfs for some strange reason.

Should be easy enough to get proof of your exclusion details from GAMSTOP so that you can pass them on to 32 Red. Everything should be logged. A 6 month exclusion shouldn't magically turn into a 5 year one.

I'd see what GAMSTOP can provide you with then PM mark.

New update on the Gimp creature apparently he was heard to shout to his victims "arhhhh PISS OFFF" and "the bloody catsuit's here" and "do you have a big time gaming slot darling" it is also believed he had a terrible wind problem

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Just wondered if anyone is offended because Gimpboy chose to pick on a couple of dy... muf.... lesbians or was it very modern of him to choose a member of the LBGT community to stalk. I think it's nice he chose some people from the minority of society let's give him some praise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back