Claverham 'gimp suit' man terrifies woman in village

:laugh: Believe me unless you watch the videos without sound it would annoy and offend many:p
I recently moved from where I asked the local fire chief if I needed a fire license and he's like, dude, everyone just hauls their garbage out and makes a bonfire - they even ran all winter :laugh:
Here, the pit must be X feet from X, grated and you need to buy a seasonal license (I didnt lol)

I recently moved from where I asked the local fire chief if I needed a fire license and he's like, dude, everyone just hauls their garbage out and makes a bonfire - they even ran all winter :laugh:
Here, the pit must be X feet from X, grated and you need to buy a seasonal license (I didnt lol)

Guy who lives close to me has a field connected to his house. He burns that field like 2-3 times during the summer.
Makes it grow like crazy and it gets really green.
He has done it for years, but theres always someone coming around asking if he needs help putting it out, or if they should call the fire brigade.

Its actually pretty cool how controlled the burns are. He used to have a watercan (like the big ones, for your garden) and just draw a line in the field, and the fire comes to a halt exactly on the line. Like 2 years back he upgraded to a super-soaker.
Maybe thats why people keep coming around being all worried. They see some crazy dude in the middle of a burning field with a beer in one hand and a super-soaker in the other.

:laugh: How did you know what type of bonfire i was referring to. Shocking to know you were like that:p

But got to admit it's always a great night down Sandy Row and always a great bonfire

Ideal for a John Long's Fish n Chips as well - was just round the corner from where i worked. Needless to say i may have gained a pound or 2 or 24 in that time:oops:

Seriously now this thread has turned into how people are offending gays and how gays get treated.

Really this bloody world and country is getting far to PC. Dream seriously you need to relax have fun and maybe realise just once not everything is about you and not everyone that disagrees with you hates you.

People wouldn't have a damn clue who on this forum is gay or straight. The problem with some gay people is they keep banging on about the fact they are gay. Why i never know does it really matter. Noone really cares what sexual preference members have on here.

But if it is getting to the stage you can not have a joke because it offends someone then sorry but the fault is with the person who gets offended at just about anything.

I have been called many things in my life i do not let it get to me. Certainly don't make a song and dance about it and that is in real life not a forum.
Many a time i have had a lot of abuse and bigoted stuff directed to me. Why let it bother you. You just get on with it. If someone on here was saying Dream is such and such and being offensive towards you then it is a different matter. If not and it is a joke you do not particularly like tut away to yourself then move on and forget you read it. Making a song and dance and more out of things than were meant is not healthy.

And as I said to @Jono777 - The same reply I said to that post I say to your post. No point in me repeating it. But I will again state, I did not take it personally, I was offended because it came across like it was targeting a group and not an individual person. As I said in my other posts. There will always be members on this forum that over react to posts I make, I just basically do not let them affect me anymore. I really could not care less anymore. Life is far to short for it. Frankly it is pretty childish as well. Like people have got nothing else better to do with their lives but sit constantly at a computer screen on a forum and post and troll other members!?

But hey what ever rocks your boat. It certainly does not bother me or interest me,

As much as I've tried and I mean really tried to like Dream he just cannot help overreacting to pretty much everything, maybe he can't help it and all of it is innocent nature.

I've never know a more apt fitting for the "Mountain out of a mole hill" saying. C'mon Dream just enjoy the banter and the nonsense, regardless of the subject matter, the way it is meant and do not take offence to every single thing, nothing is personal towards you and never has been.

FWIW, I will be out in my shiny red one on Friday night :)

Jono are yoooou Spider Man? :eek2: :D

And as I said to @Jono777 - The same reply I said to that post I say to your post. No point in me repeating it. But I will again state, I did not take it personally, I was offended because it came across like it was targeting a group and not an individual person. As I said in my other posts. There will always be members on this forum that over react to posts I make, I just basically do not let them affect me anymore. I really could not care less anymore. Life is far to short for it. Frankly it is pretty childish as well. Like people have got nothing else better to do with their lives but sit constantly at a computer screen on a forum and post and troll other members!?

But hey what ever rocks your boat. It certainly does not bother me or interest me,

You could not have said it better yourself :p

Having just read the 'story' in full now it has to go down as possibly the greatest news piece this year - even decade

The woman, who did not wish to be named, remembers pushing and screaming at the man, before he started running backwards to the main road.

"Every time I close my eyes I just see that face."

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back