Christmas Appeal HELP!

Get a dart board waste loads of time
Get good go to the pub play people for pints and get pissed and puke

Nah, I'm not sure that a good idea. If he missed the treble 20 and/or winning double/bullseye too often, he might allege that the dartboard's RTP has been lowered and call it a fuckpig. And that would be while he is still sober, not when he is pissed and barfing all over the joint.

OK, it's that time of year when we should consider helping those less fortunate than ourselves, and pause for thought to think of those that will not have the happy, enjoyable season of goodwill that you will.

I don't ask for money, but just ideas to ease my suffering and those like myself who find this month particularly unpleasant.

Sometimes I escape with football on the radio, a book or play solitaire. I just need ideas for cheap, quiet pastimes that can occupy my mind at this distressing time of year. Short of taking sleeping pills or tranquilizers to hide away, I don't know what to do?

You could have long after-dinner conversations with your wife. The long, winter nights will just fly in.

Alternatively, buy a Nintendo WII with Mario Kart. And watch in horror and admiration as your daughter delivers a masterclass in virtual driving,
as she pones you on a nightly basis. Gasp with incredulity when she whispers in your ear "you've got nothing, you fucking loser!"

Before you know it, you'll be more obsessed with Mario and Luigi than you were with that orange fornicating bastid.

Brilliant

Nah, I'm not sure that a good idea. If he missed the treble 20 and/or winning double/bullseye too often, he might allege that the dartboard's RTP has been lowered and call it a fuckpig. And that would be while he is still sober, not when he is pissed and barfing all over the joint.
Love it I think dunover videos are great always makes me chuckle. I can imagine the language :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back