Changing the way I play - If only they'd let me!!!

You will probably find that that the funds will be there tomorrow (hopefully!) Slotster.

Neteller have taken authorisation from your card (obviously), but haven't actually claimed it. So it just means your debit card has the amount blocked for a few working days to prevent you withdrawing/using more funds that you may not have.

I really wouldn't worry about it. It will definitely bounce back, but it's just an inconvenience that your funds have been temporarily blocked.

Bet you are itching to spin....:p

Cheers CM... Weird how there's plenty of money there but they don't want it though, eh?

Yeah - would love to have a few spins, but I'm being disciplined!!!! Heh hee First time for everything.

Or moreover - why decline it in the first place? :confused:

As far as I can tell, they have not declined it as an authorisation is currently blocking your card.

Someone or something at Neteller isn't doing their job properly. Their inhouse system has taken the authorisation from your card, but it has not applied it to your account.

A customer support person type thingy could possibly try and track the actual payment down (with the authorisation code) and then manually credit your Neteller account, but for some reason (or maybe company policy - who knows?) they are not willing to do it.

That's as best as I can see it...

Tossers.

Ok, so I managed to get some money into Neteller...

Few spins at Blue Square - hitting the Cleopatra feature eight times in about 100 spins :eek:

Check this out though... Thought I'd try to withdraw to Neteller to see what happens - and wow - it's in my Neteller account instantly.

Fair play Blue Sq! :thumbsup:

Ok, so I managed to get some money into Neteller...

Few spins at Blue Square - hitting the Cleopatra feature eight times in about 100 spins :eek:

Check this out though... Thought I'd try to withdraw to Neteller to see what happens - and wow - it's in my Neteller account instantly.

Fair play Blue Sq! :thumbsup:

Nice one. :D

JUst add that pre-pay maestro card is no good for all wagerworks Slotster! :(

Ok for the cryptos tho! :thumbsup:

Just got to wait and see if i can have funds paid back to it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back