Challenge

weesie

Ueber Meister
I would play!

There are not many sites, I think, that take USA players though.

I play at Intertops poker.

It would be nice to have a tournament with out "re-buys and re-register" options.

Oh and late registrations have gotten ridiculous......... some as long as 90 minutes.

That's all I see any more, except the high dollar ones.

birthdaysuit

Dormant account
Yeah I know what you mean. Reasonable amount of time before blinds raise. Otherwise you have everyone going all in just to knock out half the competition before the action even starts

fun4all

I would play, 32Red have organised tournaments for us in the past :thumbsup:

However I like fast blinds, I am the opposite to some of you guys - I cba sitting for 12hours in one tournament! Enjoyable and exciting when its all done and dusted in <2hrs imo,

fun4all

I can't play at 32 Red........:(

Yeah I am sorry weesie it really does suck for USA poker players.

I cannot recommend anyone from outside the USA deposits on a site that takes USA customers. For one they never can get a UKGC licence so that rules them out totally for me (I am from the UK).

Real shame that, I hope your politicians wake up and smell the coffee in the not too distant future :(

Did you play on PokerStars back in the day?

dave1888

Ueber Meister
PABnononaccred2
mm1
I would play, 32Red have organised tournaments for us in the past :thumbsup:

However I like fast blinds, I am the opposite to some of you guys - I cba sitting for 12hours in one tournament! Enjoyable and exciting when its all done and dusted in <2hrs imo,

What about 6-7 mins before blinds change then?? Besides bear in mind it's cm members only so it won't be a giant field. I know what you mean about too long after 3ish hours it gets a bit much..