Casino Fortune Cipher Strand

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
I received an email from Casino Fortune with a $65.00 casino rewards bonus attached and WR's of 10x's the $65.00. I've got to say it's been awhile since I've seen this kind of Win / Loss balance out of Playtech. Maybe there is hope for them afterall. Have a good one.
 
Last edited:

sw2003

Dormant account
cipher said:
I received an email from Casino Fortune with a $65.00 casino rewards bonus attached and WR's of 10x's the $65.00. I've got to say it's been awhile since I've seen this kind of Win / Loss balance out of Playtech. Maybe there is hope for them afterall. Have a good one.
So what is happening now? They give you a bonus and you say nice things about them! :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
sw2003 said:
So what is happening now? They give you a bonus and you say nice things about them! :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
I have no doubt in my mind sw2003 that you would not hesitate for a minute in doing something like you've just proposed. But then of course, you might need to be able to offer something of benefit or value to the members of the forum. From what I can see you're totally incapable of being able to do that. Have a good one.
 

schankwart

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.ca
After I had not played with them in quite a long while Casino Fortune lately sent me a Halloween promotion in my email that offered a 31% bonus on my deposit.
I decided to give them another try, deposited, lost my whole balance and now the Casino is totally ignoring me, not giving me the bonus.

...Gotta love this way of treatment...! :puke:
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Fortune is one of the Sunny Group of casinos. They have been in the news recently for attempting to buying a stake in Donald Trump's land-based casinos although i think this has proved to be false. Several years ago,they also fell out with MG over issues of licence fee/rigged software. However,I have played at all their 4 casinos i.e Fortune,Mapau,Miami Beach and Goldgate and I am impressed by their timely payouts and excellent customer service. One more thing I would like to share with you guys. Bonuses at nearly all playtech casinos are non-cashable. However,a couple of months ago,I played with a bonus at Mapau,met the wagering requirements and cashed out the winnings. The bonus was not taken away immediately and upon enquiry with their CSR,I was told that I could still win with that bonus. If i lost the bonus,that's it and I can still have my full cashin. If i continued winning,I can still cashin the winnings generated from the bonus. So I take this sort of bonus to be somewhere between the cashable bonuses at crypto and MG and the non-cashable bonuses at most playtech casinos where the bonus is immediately taken away at the point when you make a cashin.
 

sw2003

Dormant account
cipher said:
I have no doubt in my mind sw2003 that you would not hesitate for a minute in doing something like you've just proposed.
Good luck trying to find one single post where I did that! Reversing what I said on me won't work! :)

cipher said:
But then of course, you might need to be able to offer something of benefit or value to the members of the forum. From what I can see you're totally incapable of being able to do that. Have a good one.
Oh I am offering something of value alright! You just ticked off somewhat with my poking fun at you! :)
 

Clayman

Dormant account
cipher said:
I've got to say it's been awhile since I've seen this kind of Win / Loss balance out of Playtech. Maybe there is hope for them afterall. /QUOTE]

I fail to see the point here. You actually find it noteworthy that one can have a mildly positive 300 hand session at a Playtech casino?

If you are amongst the "Playtech BJ is rigged" group, if it's any help, a few months back I got hold of a 4000 hand Playtech log that came out 0.5 SD to the good.

Your session is +1.5 SD to the good.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Clayman said:
cipher said:
I've got to say it's been awhile since I've seen this kind of Win / Loss balance out of Playtech. Maybe there is hope for them afterall. /QUOTE]

I fail to see the point here. You actually find it noteworthy that one can have a mildly positive 300 hand session at a Playtech casino?

If you are amongst the "Playtech BJ is rigged" group, if it's any help, a few months back I got hold of a 4000 hand Playtech log that came out 0.5 SD to the good.

Your session is +1.5 SD to the good.
Actually Clayman, yes I do find it particularly noteworthy in that that the session that I tracked yesterday and originally posted in this thread came in at a 48.34% win/loss ratio (when considering pushes as losses) which is significantly higher than I've seen in a long time from any Playtech casino. Have a good one.
 

m249a

Dormant account
Any ideas or theories as to why cipher?

Also do you plan, in the near future, to run another cipher strand to see if the pattern sticks?

I always look for that "edge" so I tend to take to heart your theories and view with interest your strands. Keep up the great work.
 

Clayman

Dormant account
cipher said:
yes I do find it particularly noteworthy in that that the session that I tracked yesterday and originally posted in this thread came in at a 48.34% win/loss ratio (when considering pushes as losses) which is significantly higher than I've seen in a long time from any Playtech casino. Have a good one.
Sorry to hear your past sessions have been so bad that winning 30 units in 300 hands seems so good. :)

I like your software, especially since I assume it is done in real time. Is it capable of tracking w/l assuming flat-bets? Also was wondering if it gives you total dollars wagered somewhere not shown in your attachment?

Would you say, overall, your Playtech records indicate an unusually low w/l ratio? Do you combine your session totals somewhere? What is your opinion of your overall results?
 

seanjohn

Banned User - Violation of posting rules
when you lose - "this is f**king rigged!!"
when you win - "ah-ha! There must be something wrong!"

Maybe I should post some SEANJOHN 'strands'. LMAO!! :lolup:
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Clayman said:
Sorry to hear your past sessions have been so bad that winning 30 units in 300 hands seems so good. :)

I like your software, especially since I assume it is done in real time. Is it capable of tracking w/l assuming flat-bets? Also was wondering if it gives you total dollars wagered somewhere not shown in your attachment?

Would you say, overall, your Playtech records indicate an unusually low w/l ratio? Do you combine your session totals somewhere? What is your opinion of your overall results?
As I mentioned earlier, the session that I posted yesterday was not anywhere near that of a usual occurrence. Playtech software has yielded notoriously poor results for me and a great many other people.

I've only recently ventured back to the Sunny Group of casinos and only because they can be relied upon for quick payments if a player is able to win. Over the last month or so I've recorded some 50 sessions at Casino Fortune and of those 50 sessions only two of those sessions were losing sessions.

The .NET version of CIPHER that I'll be releasing soon will in fact provide a "total dollars wagered" tally at the end of a session as well as an active tally window that will provide the player with continually updated figures incident to dollars wagered. Have a good one.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
m249a said:
Any ideas or theories as to why cipher?

Also do you plan, in the near future, to run another cipher strand to see if the pattern sticks?

I always look for that "edge" so I tend to take to heart your theories and view with interest your strands. Keep up the great work.
Funny you should mention that m249a. See attached. Have a good one.
 

bethug

Banned User - Winner of the "<a href="http://www.c
I can say i done very well at each playtec casino that i played at the pass few days.
 

Clayman

Dormant account
cipher said:
Over the last month or so I've recorded some 50 sessions at Casino Fortune and of those 50 sessions only two of those sessions were losing sessions.
Glad you've won 48 of 50 sessions at CF. Guess you mean Playtech at other casinos was really abominable? You seem to be making a better case that Playtech is fair rather than rigged!?

Sounds like you may have a few thousand hands at your disposal. I guess a win %age is a start but I don't think you can draw a lot of conclusions from it. Should you ever want your CF and/or Playtech sessions analyzed from a flat-bet point of view, please feel free to let me know.

The flat-bet point of view would eliminate any effects of "bigger bets" even one of which, since in your case you spread over 1500 to 1 in your posted session, can be the difference between a "winning" or "losing" session from an absolute dollar standpoint. But I'm glad you won both hands when you bet your entire bankroll!
 

Clayman

Dormant account
cipher said:
Funny you should mention that m249a. See attached. Have a good one.
After looking at your 87 hand session, now we know we can be 1.5 SD to the good in a 302 hand session or 1.4 SD to the bad in 87 hands.

Never would have guessed it.

You lost 16 units in those 87 hands but I have you beat. Last night I lost 16 units at VIP in 83 hands. Felt pretty normal too :)

You're now up 14.5 units in 389 hands with a 103.3% payback.

Any chance you can put all 50 sessions in one file and just get it over with? Anyway, if you keep posting them, I'll keep analyzing them, if that's all right with you.

I guess my point is that I think going solely by a win % of 48% in the first case or 37% in the second case can mislead one into thinking the sessions are better or worse than they actually are.

And, once again, congrats on winning your biggest bet!
 

Clayman

Dormant account
bethug said:
clayman why dont you take me on my challenge
Hi Damian
What challenge would that be?

It's not very hard to be ahead of a flat-bet curve using progressions or even old-fashioned luck. Believe it or not, I use them myself. It's probably a modified version of the hood 3000 system. LOL Last session I played I made up 112 units thru "bigger bets" using a mild betting scheme periodically.

Ask Cipher - he'd be up $14.50 if he had bet $1/hand but he's up $398.50 because he won the big bets. Anybody can do it. You are not alone my friend.

I'll probably enter the Intercasino multi-hand BJ tournament later this month. Maybe I'll see your name on the leaderboard again! Did you finish in the money that time? I think I got to 12th place before I faded.
 

cipher

Banned member - being a jerk
Clayman said:
After looking at your 87 hand session, now we know we can be 1.5 SD to the good in a 302 hand session or 1.4 SD to the bad in 87 hands.

Never would have guessed it.

You lost 16 units in those 87 hands but I have you beat. Last night I lost 16 units at VIP in 83 hands. Felt pretty normal too :)

You're now up 14.5 units in 389 hands with a 103.3% payback.

If you keep posting them, I'll keep analyzing them, if that's all right with you.
Hi Clayman:
I've attached todays Strands and Scrolls for Casino Fortune #1 and #2 on this post and I'll follow up with Sessions 4 and 5 on the next post. Have a good one.
 
Top