carbon poker/poker.com bonus frauds

whaddyawant

Dormant account
I decided to use a poker site called Carbon Poker that is promoted on Poker.com because they were offering a 200%bonus using the code pokerdotcom. When I bought in this code was no longer valid and when I contacted Carbon Poker I was told that I could use a different code and possibly, maybe I would get the bonus manually. This required a NEW buy in as it was not possible to use the new code retroactively. Exactly how I was to enter and get the bonus was never revealed to me so I assumed a NEW buy in was required.

I complained to Poker.com and received a nice reply from Kris who said he had had sternwords with them and that I would also receive a little gift from him too. This gift was never received either. I replied thanking him and got no reply so after a few days decided to file a complaint with internet crime center. Kris finally did reply advising me I should have waited...blah blah blah. I waited and he did not reply and follow up and then he was upset because I had gotten fed up with the whole situation.

He says this is NOT a scam, yet however today, a couple of weeks later, despite it being brought to Poker.coms and Carbon Pokers attention, they are STILL promoting this invalid code to unsuspecting players. This code POKERDOTCOM as promoted on poker.coms site, DOES NOT WORK and the bonus is never forthcoming.

Is Poker.com in some kind of collusion with Cabon Poker,allowing them to use their name falsely to entice new players with offers of 200% bonuses?.

I want my buy in back from Carbon Poker but my request was ignored. They have now just ignored my emails and complaints as has Kris at Poker.com. This disgusts me. The ONLY reason I tried this new site was this bonus offer and because I thought Poker.com promoted legitimate sites.

Avoid CARBON POKER and poker.com

It's been a few weeks since the Poker.com rep was on site so I've sent them an email alerting them to this thread. Hopefully we'll hear from them soon on this.

I decided to use a poker site called Carbon Poker that is promoted on Poker.com because they were offering a 200%bonus using the code pokerdotcom. When I bought in this code was no longer valid and when I contacted Carbon Poker I was told that I could use a different code and possibly, maybe I would get the bonus manually. This required a NEW buy in as it was not possible to use the new code retroactively. Exactly how I was to enter and get the bonus was never revealed to me so I assumed a NEW buy in was required.

I complained to Poker.com and received a nice reply from Kris who said he had had sternwords with them and that I would also receive a little gift from him too. This gift was never received either. I replied thanking him and got no reply so after a few days decided to file a complaint with internet crime center. Kris finally did reply advising me I should have waited...blah blah blah. I waited and he did not reply and follow up and then he was upset because I had gotten fed up with the whole situation.

He says this is NOT a scam, yet however today, a couple of weeks later, despite it being brought to Poker.coms and Carbon Pokers attention, they are STILL promoting this invalid code to unsuspecting players. This code POKERDOTCOM as promoted on poker.coms site, DOES NOT WORK and the bonus is never forthcoming.

Is Poker.com in some kind of collusion with Cabon Poker,allowing them to use their name falsely to entice new players with offers of 200% bonuses?.

I want my buy in back from Carbon Poker but my request was ignored. They have now just ignored my emails and complaints as has Kris at Poker.com. This disgusts me. The ONLY reason I tried this new site was this bonus offer and because I thought Poker.com promoted legitimate sites.

Avoid CARBON POKER and poker.com

I know exactly what has happened here. Unfortunately it is a case of customer support replying without really looking into the situation. I have contacted the head of our customer support team to have that issue addressed.

As for the coupon in question, what actually happened was the coupon was originally set up with an expiry date of Dec last year. Poker.com wasn't aware of this till another player brought it too their attention that the coupon didn't work for them. I have since removed that expiry date so the coupon is back working live, so anyone that deposits with that coupon will indeed get their bonus.

As for your account, if you can shoot me through you player account details I can issue this coupon for you retroactively.

regards
Shane Bridges
Carbon Poker Media Manager
shane@carbonpoker.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back