Captain Rizk

miksaxxx

MM
Captain Rizk is exellent rep. :thumbsup:

He has but in my account withdraw limit, which cs can approve them self's . And is it not small.

Also there is guide line which spins cs can change Super spins if i want.

And if i want night out he comes to take care of my wife. huh.:notworthy

So i cant find better rep.

Captain Rizk is exellent rep. :thumbsup:

He has but in my account withdraw limit, which cs can approve them self's . And is it not small.

Also there is guide line which spins cs can change Super spins if i want.

And if i want night out he comes to take care of my wife. huh.:notworthy

So i cant find better rep.

Starting to think of Captain Rizk as the real life Duff man.

He is a really great guy, and it's nice to see a rep who cares.:thumbsup:

I made a picture the other day that reminded me of him.
I know he's not a bird even if I never have met him, but the proud look of this guy and the cape....:D
(Don't close my account for this now please Captain)

Attachments

• DSC_0844h_2 - kopia.jpg
    DSC_0844h_2 - kopia.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 160
I think he is scared of Bird :

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

:lolup:

but maybe next time he jump..

I know he's not a bird even if I never have met him, but the proud look of this guy and the cape....:D

Putting extra limits on your account ? No can do

Exchanging spins for super spins? No can do

Looking after the missis why your out on the beer? I Certainty can do that :)

Captain has shown what a rep should be like, I have seen many good reps and alot of sneaked of the radar, Please do not follow them Captain, You have already built up a decent reputation the short time you have been about,

I bet he wasn't as proud as this bird when he flew back to he's nest :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish he can help quick with my withdrawal then as not happy with live chat support telling me i cant do a bank withdrawal wtf????? I make most deposits in neteller and now lady in chat telling me sorry you will need to withdraw all to neteller.

Surely all rules states that bank transfer always available when your fully verified?? I normally only want neteller withdrawal but since neteller crazy new high fees I wish for a change to withdraw to bank.

But this is really silly. I even asked the nice lady if how about if i withdraw my last deposit amount and then they can withdraw rest to bank. So use bank wire transfer.

But get told sorry you cant. I asked for someone higher up like supervisor or manager to look into but just get usual robotic auto answer. So not happy at all :mad:

Any of you had problems like this??

Unfortunately not this time of the day, but i see your withdrawal is cancelled by our payment department with comment to withdraw back to Neteller which is method you have used for your last deposits

10 minutes later. I keep asking kindly about to speak with someone else or why bank withdrawal is not an option. also how can you get a bank withdrawal then? Answer: > PerttiOur payment department is demanding you to use same method what you used to make deposits so can't now change it

Nevermind i will have to take neteller and then get more fees to pay I expect that to be covered by Rizk as cant be right!

PS Mr Rizk is a great guy and deserves all the good credit and praise he gets here. Also thanks for this post from OP it made me laugh hehe.

When you say he take care of your wife does it mean he brings 2 young nice women as well. Because then I would like him to assist me as well haha :D

:lolup:

He is becoming a pretty popular guy :)

Hey I've already the experience wearing a super-suit :D ...and sadly,, no shame in wearing see-all tighties either for those as remember my Hallowe'en pic :lolup:

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments, it really is very much appreciated.

@Paaske, i will look into your situation later this morning. There are only 2 possible outcomes, either it is bullshit in which case we will make it right or there is a good reason for it, in which case we will pass it on!!

PS looking after Miksaxx wife really isnt a chore.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back