Canadian Charged in the US in internet gambling case

bb28

Dormant Account
Here is an updated news story about the big processing bust. You can read the story Old / Expired Link.

Will be interesting to see if Barney Frank comes to the aid of Mr. Rennick. Also hope this incident gets some serious debate going in Washington sooner then we thought. Yet, on the other hand there's a good chance we just end up with updates on a long court process till he gets convicted like the past; with nothing changing here in the U.S..

Oh, they'll just hold him under arrest for years till he caves in and they confiscate everything he owns and he 'cooperates' and pleads guilty for a lesser sentence.

They will do everything to crush this Guy when the real problem is idiotic US gambling law.
When are they going to get in the real World by legislating sensibly and protecting their own instead of fanciful notions and fake morality?

You can become a criminal now for smoking, drinking, gambling or using your phone.
You can't beat being free can you?

When are they going to get in the real World by legislating sensibly and protecting their own instead of fanciful notions and fake morality?

I would guess that Barney Frank got his already, and just a matter of time till the rest of the right people get their pockets lined in one form or another. This country is about money, and yes freedom is very expensive here. LOL This is why I think it will eventually come around. It's Just About The Money.

Two words........BIG Brother.:rolleyes:

We must be protected from ourselves. ;)

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see if Barney Frank comes to the aid of Mr. Rennick
LOL.......my bad, but I have about as much respect for B. Frank as the online gaming community has for B. Frist. Freddie,Fannie,Chocolate,Vanilla!!!!........damn there I go being cryptic again:oops::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back