Slow Pay Buzzluck

baleHead76

Dormant account
hi, I was wondering if anybody has had trouble with a withdrawal from buzzluck? I have been waiting for over 2 weeks for a withdrawal and now I have a 2nd withdrawal that has been in pending for over 6 days. I never received any emails stating the first withdrawal was approved, I only found out because I checked my account history in the cashier and it said it was approved then denied and then approved.. so I have no idea what is going on.. live support wasn't very helpful.. having my docs approved by them was a total nightmare when I tried to cash out my very first win ever from them that I gave up and reversed my winnings to only lose all of it and then receive an email hours later stating my docs were all approved and everything was ok for withdrawals, LOL

Thanks!

If you are approved with Clubworld, you don't have to do it again with Buzzluck. I asked and they said it was okay if you were already approved with Clubworld. Thought I'd throw that in just for future reference for anyone.

If you are approved with Clubworld, you don't have to do it again with Buzzluck. I asked and they said it was okay if you were already approved with Clubworld. Thought I'd throw that in just for future reference for anyone.

yeah thats what I thought as well.. matter of fact I had an email where I was assured that I didnt need to submit docs but when I tried to cash out with my first ever win from buzzluck it was a dance that went on for days.. I kept trying to tell them that I had been approved with allsots (even had a payout from allslots) and clubworld but nope.. they kept asking me to submit and resubmit and in the end I was so tired of the crap they were putting me through I reversed my withdrawal and lost it all. the very next day I got an email stating that my account was magically approved and no further info was needed.

Wow, so sorry to hear that baleHead. I will probably never have that problem because for some reason I can't get a cashout to save my life not just from Buzzluck but anywhere else I deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back