Burning Man ticket(s) :D

LadyJelena

Ueber Meister
CAG
MM
Hiiiii all :)

So I decided to go to the Burning Man festival this year, finally. Been dreaming about it for long time.
Already find a camp crew, but the issue it - tickets are so damn hard to find.

Main sale that happened 30th March broke a record - at first, in the exact minute it's opened, nobody couldn't enter the link, then there was queueing for about 20 minutes, then all items in the cart but hold on a bit and then main sale was ended. Crazy!! All tickets were sold in a blink and almost nobody of this group of people (about 130) didn't get a single one.

So if you somehow find out someone is selling a ticket or two, in the future, pleasssssse let me know :D 🙌🙏

THANKS ❤️ (no scams pls)

Burning Man is not the only burn. My daughter and son-in-law minus the kids went to ABSERD in Georgia (the state, not the country). There are others as well.

They had a blast despite rain and mud.

I know but I wanna go to this one :D

Well, I am on a ticket site right now, Are you outta you're beeping mind! $1500-2200 per ticket.:eek2:

Might be some scam site, only official burningman site sells tickets, their price is not this much.
The real issue is high demand and lack of tickets :D

rut roh, @LadyJelena has not been seen in a week. She's got 5 days till the next sale of tickets happens. :)

LOL sorry everybody, I was away for the London conference. But so sweet to know you're checking on me :D ❤️

What sale you're talking about? :D There's no official sale round till July or August, not sure :(

Maybe it's not a sale, not sure what this is.......

STEP opens: April 20, 2022

STEP pauses for the OMG Sale: July 24 – August 3, 2022

STEP closes: August 27, 2022

The Secure Ticket Exchange Program (STEP) facilitates the safe return and resale of face-value tickets that have been purchased directly from Burning Man Project. STEP provides a hassle-free, secure way of buying and returning tickets while avoiding scammers, counterfeits and scalpers, and keeps tickets circulating within the community. See the STEP 2022 page for more information.
Hmmm I'll check it out :D
What's the source?

Thanks @slotmaster for help and interest in getting me a ticket :D

This made my day! Being thanked for being helpful, if only some of the other staff would do that. Goodluck finding tickets!

I'm glad :) Truly impressed with your follow up, thanks again :)

And who's that other ungrateful staff? :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back