Brexit - whats the difference.....

Corruption is fine to brexiteers apparently, as long as its good old British/Russian corruption.
Lol not the old Russians again that mr Corbyn wouldn’t admit caused atrociously violent acts on our own soil.. or is the new type of Russian all cuddly and friendly like @Kroffe

Last edited:
You won't actually find the word 'BREXIT' on the UK government's Brexit website, they're actively trying to decouple the word from the shitshow that's coming when transition ends for obvious reasons.

Irrespective of titling, however, this is the official Brexit website that businesses and individuals can go to to see about the FRESH NEW START that awaits them on the 1st January.

The issue the government has now is that they're finally having to tell the truth about what's coming, and guess what folks, literally nothing, not one single solitary thing gets better, or cheaper, or easier.

So, finally, this is Brexit and what it looks like.

Everything's going to get worse, the only question is by how much.

Have a look for yourself -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(Honestly, have a play around with the site, press the START NOW button and invent a person/business and what that person/business does, you'll be left with a page at the end that tells you all the new shit you're going to have to do from 1st January, just to carry on doing the stuff you do completely hassle-free now.)

1597427871622.png

1597427608891.png

Again, the mere concept of people choosing to vote Leave based on not being part of the Croissants Club and/ or wishing a country to reassert its sovereignty away from the EU prawn sandwich- munchers is all but lost on the Re-gurgitators.

Yes it's terrible, yes I'll struggle to fulfil my LaVazza coffee cravings for the foreseeable. But again, apart from being on the wrong side of history (again) and having to accept all these 'isms' headed my way, unlike a certain group who somehow wish history to be changed, four years after the fact, the option was quite clear:

To leave the E.U

People's reasons were wide and varied, despite the official narrative. So continuously beating the same drum in the vain hope that the racists & bigots see the error of their ways only serves to make one particular group look very, very sad

You won't actually find the word 'BREXIT' on the UK government's Brexit website, they're actively trying to decouple the word from the shitshow that's coming when transition ends for obvious reasons.

Irrespective of titling, however, this is the official Brexit website that businesses and individuals can go to to see about the FRESH NEW START that awaits them on the 1st January.

The issue the government has now is that they're finally having to tell the truth about what's coming, and guess what folks, literally nothing, not one single solitary thing gets better, or cheaper, or easier.

(Honestly, have a play around with the site, press the START NOW button and invent a person/business and what that person/business does, you'll be left with a page at the end that tells you all the new shit you're going to have to do from 1st January, just to carry on doing the stuff you do completely hassle-free now.)

View attachment 139231

View attachment 139230

And your point is? Its democracy at work, it makes no difference what the reason behind a persons vote was, but the will of the people was to leave. That is DEMOCRACY and just because you dont like it doesnt mean its going to change.

View attachment 139231

View attachment 139230

And your point is? Its democracy at work, it makes no difference what the reason behind a persons vote was, but the will of the people was to leave. That is DEMOCRACY and just because you dont like it doesnt mean its going to change.

BREXITEER - 'We don't need your stinking single market! We leave! Fuck your Croissant Club!'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'We'd like wide-ranging rights in the EU for our haulage industry please'

EU - 'You had that, it was called EU and single market membership, you don't get it as a third country, we explained all this to you years ago'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'Wahhhh wahhh' <Stamps feet>

1597824961670.png
1597825001360.png

BREXITEER - 'We don't need your stinking single market! We leave! Fuck your Croissant Club!'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'We'd like wide-ranging rights in the EU for our haulage industry please'

EU - 'You had that, it was called EU and single market membership, you don't get it as a third country, we explained all this to you years ago'

BREXIT GOVERNMENT TRADE NEGOTIATOR - 'Wahhhh wahhh' <Stamps feet>

View attachment 139531
View attachment 139532
Getting more desperate with your rants now.
Why do you assume everyone who voted for Brexit is right wing and did it because of what they saw on a bus?
I’m sure a lot of people who voted to leave had valid reasons to vote that way, but in each and every post that you make you denigrate their right to have an opposing view to yours.
It’s democracy in action , you need to get over it and move on and accept that people who voted to leave had the right to vote that way just as you had the right to vote to remain .

Why do you assume everyone who voted for Brexit is right wing and did it because of what they saw on a bus?
I’m sure a lot of people who voted to leave had valid reasons to vote that way, but in each and every post that you make you denigrate their right to have an opposing view to yours.
It’s democracy in action , you need to get over it and move on and accept that people who voted to leave had the right to vote that way just as you had the right to vote to remain .
They had every right to vote the way they did. But now you have to realize that there is no oven ready deal and that UK is now a third country to the EU, a competitor with no right to demand anything.
We have every right to look for us (EU countries) first. UK is in a very weak position now and almost every country you try to negotiate trade deals with, will try to take advantage of the weak position, Brexitvoters brought their country in. It is now UK against the rest of the world... Don't expect anybody to give the UK presents. Good luck!
Just leave and get happy. BOJO is gonna sell the UK out anyway.

Last edited:

I have accepted it, the UK has left the EU, we're out, that's it, job done, I've posted to that effect multiple times in this very thread.

However, accepting that reality doesn't mean folks such as myself, danofthewibble, colinsunderland etc just have to sit here and keep quiet in the name of 'democracy' (which, incidentally, would literally be the exact opposite of the right to engage in free and democratic debate).

What I'm concerned with now are the realities and consequences of Brexit, and it's those that I am continuing to discuss in this thread, because they are very real, and potentially very serious.

Also I don't make any assumptions about all Brexit voters or what their motivations were, I have no doubt they are wide-ranging and varied - although I stand by my statement 'You won't find a racist who voted for Remain'.

My dad voted for Brexit and he's a working class bloke who lives in a deprived area of north Manchester, and I know what his motivations were because he told me. (Hint, it's something to do with immigrants.)

What we do know for a fact is that many of the arguments put forward by the Leave campaign have been demonstrably proven to be lies and falsehoods, and it's those that are coming home to roost now, and it's those that I'm keeping an eye on.

I have accepted it, the UK has left the EU, we're out, that's it, job done, I've posted to that effect multiple times in this very thread.

However, accepting that reality doesn't mean folks such as myself, danofthewibble, colinsunderland etc just have to sit here and keep quiet in the name of 'democracy' (which, incidentally, would literally be the exact opposite of the right to engage in free and democratic debate).

What I'm concerned with now are the realities and consequences of Brexit, and it's those that I am continuing to discuss in this thread, because they are very real, and potentially very serious.

Also I don't make any assumptions about all Brexit voters or what their motivations were, I have no doubt they are wide-ranging and varied - although I stand by my statement 'You won't find a racist who voted for Remain'.

My dad voted for Brexit and he's a working class bloke who lives in a deprived area of north Manchester, and I know what his motivations were because he told me. (Hint, it's something to do with immigrants.)

What we do know for a fact is that many of the arguments put forward by the Leave campaign have been demonstrably proven to be lies and falsehoods, and it's those that are coming home to roost now, and it's those that I'm keeping an eye on.
So was no sandwiches, super STD's, house price crash and all the other remoaner predictions. Both sides made often ridiculous arguments for their objective. But only one side won. I take it we can still import sour grapes from the Dordogne without restriction?

So was no sandwiches, super STD's, house price crash and all the other remoaner predictions. Both sides made often ridiculous arguments for their objective. But only one side won. I take it we can still import sour grapes from the Dordogne without restriction?

Liz Truss is leading negotiations so we will only take their grapes if they take our Stilton. A woman with a serious cheese fetish as her Japanese negotiations showed. Luckily, we have tons of the shite...

Oops!

Another one for the, 'No silly, that was how it worked when you were an EU member' pile.

----------------------------------

EU negotiators have rejected a British request for a migration pact that would allow the government to return asylum seekers to other European countries.

When the
expires on 31 December, the government will lose the right to transfer refugees and migrants to the EU country in which they arrived, a cornerstone of the European asylum system known as the Dublin regulation.

1597935391731.png

Comments like this are inflamatory and unnecessary
Oops!

Another one for the, 'No silly, that was how it worked when you were an EU member' pile.

EU negotiators have rejected a British request for a migration pact that would allow the government to return asylum seekers to other European countries.

When the
expires on 31 December, the government will lose the right to transfer refugees and migrants to the EU country in which they arrived, a cornerstone of the European asylum system known as the Dublin regulation.

View attachment 139602
sink them

sink them
I'm not anti migrant in any way. If I was in their shoes I too would want the best life that I could find both for myself and my family. It is for governments to decide on quotas and eligability and what is within the countries best interests not those that are seeking a better life. However I have issue with migrants claiming to be school age in order to gain what they can then joining our school kids in education.
This guy wishing to cross the channel today claims to be 16 yet in my extensive experience black folk age much better than I do

img.jpg

Last edited:
Oops!

When the

View attachment 139602
That's a bit disingenuous considering how few that sneaked into the UK in lorries via the Chunnel were deported anyway when we were still in the EU. Apparently only 160 of the over 2,400 who have already sailed over the Channel have been deported. A lamentable figure.

I'm not anti migrant in any way. If I was in their shoes I too would want the best life that I could find both for myself and my family. It is for governments to decide on quotas and eligability and what is within the countries best interests not those that are seeking a better life. However I have issue with migrants claiming to be school age in order to gain what they can then joining our school kids in education.
This guy wishing to cross the channel today claims to be 16 yet in my extensive experience black folk age much better than I do

View attachment 139603
Black don’t crack mate.

At least you don't represent CM unlike Dunover does. You can be an idiot all you want. Having another idiot representing CM this way is sad to see.
Ok mate.
Just as people don’t agree with your views as the NK thread proves doesn’t make your opinion right or wrong.

also calling names you won’t be addressed for as many of us are, I didn’t call you anything...
But guess it’s ok if you sit on a particular side of the fence.

and if you took literally ‘sink them’ by me as murdering innocent people your trolling level needs a lot of work.
Best regards

Last edited:
Clearly there's been an exploit in 'migrants' entering the UK, I shouldn't imagine that all are doing it to escape persecution, nor should we play Battleship with the ones that do......but to assume ALL should be allowed entry without question is just foolhardy.

I'd also imagine many do want a better life, albeit risking life and limb to specifically reach the UK, as opposed to gaining refuge in the first country they pass en route, eg Italy, because it's no secret they wish to attain better 'perks' here.

Again, it's not racist to point these flaws out, nor is it beyond the realms of logic that these kind of numbers of illegal entrants cannot be sustained indefinitely. You can thank Labour's Open Door policy for a number of years for that particular pickle. That's to say, are some on these boards really of the belief that every new swathe of sea-crossers is genuine and should be welcomed without question? Nice one

Last edited:
Clearly there's been an exploit in 'migrants' entering the UK, I shouldn't imagine that all are doing it to escape persecution, nor should we play Battleship with the ones that do......but to assume ALL should be allowed entry without question is just foolhardy.

I'd also imagine many do want a better life, albeit risking life and limb to specifically reach the UK, as opposed to gaining refuge in the first country they pass en route, eg Italy, because it's no secret they wish to attain better 'perks' here.

Again, it's not racist to point these flaws out, nor is it beyond the realms of logic that these kind of numbers of illegal entrants cannot be sustained indefinitely. You can thank Labour's Open Door policy for a number of years for that particular pickle. That's to say, are some on these boards really of the belief that every new swathe of sea-crossers is genuine and should be welcome without question? Nice one
Agree with this 100%, I always thought that with refugees/migrants escaping persecution that the first land that they arrived at within the EU was the point at which they could/should apply for asylum, but this doesnt seem to have been enforced by the EU hence the migrant cities around Calais and the growing numbers trying to cross the channel are proof that this isnt enforced.
I honestly believe that genuine refugees/asylum seekers should be helped by all countries, and each country in the western world has a moral obligation to help these people, but economic migrants are a different matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back