Logo
external image

BitStarz (5.5 ETH/$15,000) Winnings Confiscation – Seeking Rep Assistance With Unresolved Dispute

ColtsfanKid

Newbie member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Location
Nebraska
Hi everyone,



I’m new to the forum and am posting because I’m hoping the BitStarz representative here may be able to help bring some clarity or resolution to an ongoing dispute.

On June 29, 2026, BitStarz confiscated 5.5 Ethereum worth approximately $15,000 in winnings, citing a self-exclusion associated with a previous account.

I want to be upfront about the account history because I understand it is relevant to the dispute. Over the past 3-4 years, I was able to open multiple BitStarz accounts and deposit and play without my previous account history or self-exclusion being identified. Some of these accounts were opened using basic placeholder information because the registration process did not require identity documentation before I was able to deposit and play.

I also want to make clear that I was not creating accounts in an attempt to abuse bonuses or promotions. At various points, when I wanted to stop playing, I would request that my account be closed. In fact, one of my more recent accounts was a VIP account that I had used for over a year before requesting its closure on May 15, 2026.

I have been a BitStarz customer for years and generally enjoyed playing there. My purpose in posting this is not to attack BitStarz, but I do believe there is a legitimate dispute over how the account history was handled and how the rules were ultimately applied when I attempted to withdraw the winnings.

I filed a formal dispute with CADRE on July 16, 2026, and was informed that the complaint had been accepted and forwarded to BitStarz with a 14-day response period. Based on the information I have received, that response period passed some time ago, and I have not yet received a substantive resolution through the ADR process.

My primary concern is consistency. If BitStarz considers my previous self-exclusion to have made me ineligible to play or receive winnings on these later accounts, I believe the deposits accepted through those same accounts should also be addressed. Alternatively, if my subsequent play and deposits were valid, I believe the 5.5 Ethereum currently valued at $15,000 winnings should be honored.

The deposit history involved is substantial. Over time, more than $200,000 in cryptocurrency deposits were made through the accounts in question. I also have the blockchain TXIDs showing the transactions from my personal crypto wallets to the relevant accounts and can provide documentation privately if it is needed to verify the account history.

I’m hoping @BitStarz can review the situation, confirm the current status of the CADRE dispute, and help determine whether there is a path toward resolving the underlying issue.



Thank you for taking the time to read this

Colton
 
I think you will be SOL they MAY refund your deposit, it’s all gonna come down to your previous correspondence IMHO.

If you flipped out once (or multiple times) and or specifically mentioned you wanted them to close and self exclusion you could very well be facked as they have a certain “duty of care” (for lack of a better term) when players ask for self exclusion a set of rules kick in for you, including don’t open another account with the Casino; So if you went ahead and broke the ToS, you may not have much of defence , like many Casinos they are very clear on what happens , when “banned” players rejoin, win or lose its all in their T&C pretty black and white

if you only closed it and no mention of this, you may have a chance IMHO, I personally have closed an account an re-opened but this was down to personal security breach and loss of email account etc ; when I re-opened I verified myself before attempting a deposit (let alone withdrawal) - If you do go joining another Casino may I suggest you do that when you open it , as some casinos have partnerships /sister casinos / same business group ; and that information is not as clearly telegraphed out to their clients , avoid getting burnt again.

TLDR - You closed account , you did not self exclude (u may wanna police your language) and you’ll have a better shot imho


Wish you luck
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,



I’m new to the forum and am posting because I’m hoping the BitStarz representative here may be able to help bring some clarity or resolution to an ongoing dispute.

On June 29, 2026, BitStarz confiscated 5.5 Ethereum worth approximately $15,000 in winnings, citing a self-exclusion associated with a previous account.

I want to be upfront about the account history because I understand it is relevant to the dispute. Over the past 3-4 years, I was able to open multiple BitStarz accounts and deposit and play without my previous account history or self-exclusion being identified. Some of these accounts were opened using basic placeholder information because the registration process did not require identity documentation before I was able to deposit and play.

I also want to make clear that I was not creating accounts in an attempt to abuse bonuses or promotions. At various points, when I wanted to stop playing, I would request that my account be closed. In fact, one of my more recent accounts was a VIP account that I had used for over a year before requesting its closure on May 15, 2026.

I have been a BitStarz customer for years and generally enjoyed playing there. My purpose in posting this is not to attack BitStarz, but I do believe there is a legitimate dispute over how the account history was handled and how the rules were ultimately applied when I attempted to withdraw the winnings.

I filed a formal dispute with CADRE on July 16, 2026, and was informed that the complaint had been accepted and forwarded to BitStarz with a 14-day response period. Based on the information I have received, that response period passed some time ago, and I have not yet received a substantive resolution through the ADR process.

My primary concern is consistency. If BitStarz considers my previous self-exclusion to have made me ineligible to play or receive winnings on these later accounts, I believe the deposits accepted through those same accounts should also be addressed. Alternatively, if my subsequent play and deposits were valid, I believe the 5.5 Ethereum currently valued at $15,000 winnings should be honored.

The deposit history involved is substantial. Over time, more than $200,000 in cryptocurrency deposits were made through the accounts in question. I also have the blockchain TXIDs showing the transactions from my personal crypto wallets to the relevant accounts and can provide documentation privately if it is needed to verify the account history.

I’m hoping @BitStarz can review the situation, confirm the current status of the CADRE dispute, and help determine whether there is a path toward resolving the underlying issue.



Thank you for taking the time to read this

Colton
So what your saying is you want your winnings..

If you don’t get your winnings, want your deposits back..

Sweet sweet free roll where have you been all my life…
 
I think you will be SOL they MAY refund your deposit, it’s all gonna come down to your previous correspondence IMHO.

If you flipped out once (or multiple times) and or specifically mentioned you wanted them to close and self exclusion you could very well be facked as they have a certain “duty of care” (for lack of a better term) when players ask for self exclusion a set of rules kick in for you, including don’t open another account with the Casino; So if you went ahead and broke the ToS, you may not have much of defence , like many Casinos they are very clear on what happens , when “banned” players rejoin, win or lose its all in their T&C pretty black and white

if you only closed it and no mention of this, you may have a chance IMHO, I personally have closed an account an re-opened but this was down to personal security breach and loss of email account etc ; when I re-opened I verified myself before attempting a deposit (let alone withdrawal) - If you do go joining another Casino may I suggest you do that when you open it , as some casinos have partnerships /sister casinos / same business group ; and that information is not as clearly telegraphed out to their clients , avoid getting burnt again.

TLDR - You closed account , you did not self exclude (u may wanna police your language) and you’ll have a better shot imho


Wish you luck
I should mention that they did not provide documentation of a self exclusion when I requested it. I have no record of it in my emails and do not recall asking for that years ago I thought I had just closed the account
 
As others have said, you may be SOL here as T&Cs usually cover this.

But.

The fact you had a VIP account and they didn't connect the dots sooner is very concerning. My suggestion would be to launch a PAB here.
If I have an open complaint with an ADR (CADRE) am I able to simultaneously launch a PAB?
 
If I have an open complaint with an ADR (CADRE) am I able to simultaneously launch a PAB?
Usually, once you submit to an ADR, our hands are tied, as the casino will only deal with their designated ADR (FTR - I can't see a designated ADR for BitStarz in their terms).

In this instance, and because we have a fairly good relationship with @BitStarz, we can try to assist you.

I don't know how far along the case is already — let's give it a day or two, and then, should you decide you wish to pursue the issue, we can try to help.

Nate

Forum Moderator
 
Last edited:
Usually, once you submit to an ADR, our hands are tied as the casino will only deal with their designated ADR.

In this instance, and because we have a fairly good relationship with @BitStarz, we can try to assist you.

I don't know how far along the case is already — let's give it a day or two, and then, should you decide you wish to pursue the issue, we can try to help.

Nate

Forum Moderator
Ok thank you Nate!
 
I should mention that they did not provide documentation of a self exclusion when I requested it. I have no record of it in my emails and do not recall asking for that years ago I thought I had just closed the account
Chat with the rep , Ollie , he is great . He also has the ability to recall any chat you had recent and historically, so if you know you never mentioned to be excluded prob worth touching base with him Top tip He is also good , really really good at sniffing out BS. Either way you’ll get a definite answer !

Years ago my first casino sign up was with Camuso; and I was clueless what wagering was, I contacted with support and had a bit of a tantrum and said F this place and “close my account” (I was in the wrong , at that time though i thought differently)

I revisited the casino few years later played about $350, Won around $11k or something equally absurd - They had me as self exclusion, which in a way I was, but it was because I thought they were all Twats. Acc closed , $350 sent back . Done I was pissed but I didn’t have a leg to stand on.

The Gaming Gods do weird things, and are assholes - I was given a free $20 credit at another casino , (I didn’t know at the time max cashout on this type of bonus was $200) ; I played $5 spins , second spin x5600, i eventually that $20 into an insane run to around $28,000 - upon attempted cashout I found out the terms, I think my bottom lip wobbled ; Double moral to this story 1. Always read the Terms . 2. The gaming gods are sick cnuts ! + they know how to mess with degenerates.
 
@Nate mentioned it in post #7 above, send a DM to @BitStarz .

- Max
 
You rang :)

Appreciate the kind words @hubbadubbadingdong :)

I always recommend PAB because all of these disputes are better dealt with when someone is mediating.

But to make a long story short, I'd like to preface by saying that "I was able to" doesn't mean that you're allowed to. Just because we couldn't physically prevent you from opening 4 accounts (in your own name), it doesn't make it ok.

I don't mean to say casinos do things right all the time and that it's fair shifting all responsibility on to the player, but we're talking about 4 accounts in your own name here. I have full understanding for someone who had an account like 8 years ago and open a new one, I've probably done that too to be fair, but if it's 4 accounts, that makes it trickier.

The free roll remark here is also valid I think. If the worst case scenario is getting the deposits back, there's all incentive in the world to do this as there's only upside and no risk.

@maxd as always, I'm happy to go through the PAB process (if you guys are OK with it despite any pending other process). Again, when it comes to disputes, I just think it's better with structure and having a mediator if that makes sense.

Olle
 
@maxd as always, I'm happy to go through the PAB process (if you guys are OK with it despite any pending other process). Again, when it comes to disputes, I just think it's better with structure and having a mediator if that makes sense.
Yup, NP.

@ColtsfanKid sounds like a Player Arbitration (PAB) here is the way to go.

1790695847570.webp
 
Now Remember if you start a PAB,

THE ONLY TWO RULES

  • 1st Rule: You do not talk about PAB Club.
  • 2nd Rule: You DO NOT talk about PAB Club.
Actually there are way more rules , but they are boring , besides if you fail to adhere to 1st or 2nd rule ya facked anyway !! That’s the main technical stuff eh @maxd !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top