bgo confusion

Karl Newbold

Dormant account
hi
i wonder if you can help me

i signed up to bgo recently, using one of there free spins promotion

i won using this and slowly managed to get up to around 800 quid, i managed to meet all of the bonus requirements taking the funds live

i tried to make a withdrawal, but i needed a deposit so i could do this, i made a deposit of a tenner.

i then made a withdrawal, which was approved (as the full amount was showing in cash..........not bonus

i then got bored and fancied another go, so reversed it,
i took a bit of a beating and went down to 200ish, but then got lucky and made it back getting me to around 860

i then made a withdrawal request, this time letting it go through the reversal period, and went through to a status of waiting.

i checked this today and i was told that i have breached there terms and conditions and i can only withdraw 30 of the 860...

im not sure why as there terms and conditions are very strange - and for the amount to come over as "out of bonus" makes it seem like the cash was there to withdraw

any ideas?? im really annoyed about this

yeah, i have done

quite fustrated about this, has anyone else had issues like this, i assume its popular - but transfering the money into cash makes it annoying

To get any good reply, we need to know what term exactly you breach. Probably max bet?

Unless otherwise stated in promotion specific terms & conditions, non-funded accounts can be used to play and win real money. The maximum win available for withdrawal for non-funded Players on all games is £20. If winnings are more than £20 at the point of the first deposit, the Player will be entitled to £20 of the accrued free funds and the remainder of the balance will become void. The deposited amount and any additional bonus will not be affected by the deductions.

however

The maximum winnings from this offer is capped at £100 after wagering requirements have been completed. Any winnings from this offer that exceed this cap are deemed to be void

but i changed games and played a different one.,

after my deposit my cash was still there, and i continued to play for some time, i also didnt accept any other bonuses

Well, i am pretty sure we need to wait Adam and he will give you all info you need. Little bit more patience.

no problem, i just wanted opinions thats all, im not too impressed with the support offered, so im determined to have this rectified.

its been escalated, however i have been told i cant speak to a team leader, and they have to send it to them, this undermimes the process

noticed a few other people mentioning this on other websites, every email they have sent me is just a generic one.

now my balance is at 157.......confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back