Anybody see something wrong with this picture?
We wanted to inform you in advance that, effective June 1, 2016, we will be moving all Betting Partners affiliate payments over to Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the only payment method available moving forward, no other payment methods will be supported as of June 1st 2016 - Including Player Account Transfer.
This change won't affect your April commission earnings. They will be paid out in May with the payment method you currently have registered in your Betting Partners account (if you are interested in receiving your April earnings paid via Bitcoin please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note, if you have earnings that are accrued or have not been triggered for payment by May 1, 2016, they will fall under the new policy and be paid out via Bitcoin in subsequent payment periods.
Although this payment method may be new to you, rest assured, it's very easy to use and we ask that you start getting to know the product so that May's commissions are paid in full by June 10, 2016. As we approach the cut-off date, you'll receive all the relevant information, including visual step-by-steps instructions and a video tutorial.
Here are some of the advantages of using Bitcoin:
It's really easy to use:
– Visit Blockchain Info and click on the 'Wallet' tab at the top of the page to set up your first wallet address - this takes only a few minutes and you can generate new wallet addresses as required at the click of a button.
– Next, you will be able to transfer your earnings from Blockchain.info to any number of different Bitcoin Exchange services such as Kraken to exchange your Bitcoin into Fiat Currency, or you can also hold your Bitcoin in your wallet and spend it at your convenience.
– We strongly suggest that you do not transfer your earnings directly to an exchange service but, first, to a Bitcoin wallet (Blockchain.info). Then you can move your earnings from your wallet to your exchange service as you see fit.
Ease is not the only advantage to using Bitcoin:
– Receive your commission payments after they have been processed in under an hour.
– No restrictions on the amount you can receive. We can process up to $40,000 per Bitcoin Address. If your earnings are above $40,000, you will be required to provide multiple addresses. However, they will all be processed at the same time, which means no delay in receiving your entire payment.
– No fees to receive Bitcoin payments to your wallets.
– No personal information required to receive payments.
– No risk of payments being delayed by third parties.
– The minimum payment threshold will be lowered to only $10 USD, which is great news for partners who do not hit the current minimum payment thresholds.
– Bitcoin wallet security is our top priority. Affiliates will be required to provide new Bitcoin addresses each month in order to receive their payment. For your protection and ours, we will not be able to process multiple payments to the same Bitcoin address. This process is very easy and a new address can be generated within seconds from any Bitcoin wallet.
If your monthly earnings are significantly larger, we strongly suggest looking into Bitcoin Armory. They provide a secure, offline storage solution for holding Bitcoin. Use this to hold the majority of your Bitcoin balance offline, while using other online or mobile wallet applications for regular day to day spending. They also offer Tutorials should you need to use their services..
We've created a special email address for all Bitcoin-related inquiries. If you have any other questions at this time, please let us know at email@example.com
*Please note that this isn't the last of our correspondences regarding using Bitcoin so if you have any further questions, our next email might provide the answers you seek.
For all inquiries that aren't related to your affiliate payments or Bitcoin, please continue to use firstname.lastname@example.org
The Betting Partners Team