Betsafe Deposit options limited

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Hi okay a few weeks ago my old visa debit card was replaced as it was lost. As a matter of course my bank issued me a new one with new number.
Today going to betsafe to deposit I was going to use my Skrill account. Which was inactive for a month or so but open again now.

Was about to deposit through Skrill but thought I had better check with CS first in case they wanted proof of my old debit card that is on file with them. Had the the same issue with Videoslots who did actually solve the problem for me in under 2 hours. Thats why I thought I had better check as I have not sent any docs yet into Betsafe.

CS said we like you not to change deposit methods and prefer you to use the same one and that you need a letter from your bank confirming the card was lost. Ok fair enough so i said I can give front and back copy of new debit card issued from my same bank but the number is different. This was no good CS said. My bank is miles away RBS for the record and they are really funny about writing letters on this kind of thing.

So questions are why wont they allow me to change my deposit method to skrill ? surely thats why they have multiple deposit options
and also the last debit card i used which is lost and I have no copy of ... why can then they not allow me to add my new card / send front and back copy and be done with it ?

Its no biggie as I have deposited elsewhere with skrill today but the not able to change deposit methods is not something I have come across much.

Anyway here ya go ;) thanks )

Sites normally want you to deposit 1st when using other methods, but a letter from bank?

I lost my old card a few months back, Uploaded docs to video slots and approved withen an hour or so, again & betspin, Sorted, a few from the IPS sites, Not been asked for ID of any of them but when added the new card they did ask, Sorted withen a few hours,

So I do not no what there problem is

This is really weird. I regularly change my deposit option from Neteller to debit card or vise versa when depositing at Betsafe. Both options have been verified. I also didn't think it would be a hassle to change debit cards as situations like the OP's happen all the time not to mention the fact that people change bank accounts. I do keep copies of my cards. I hope the rep can sort this out for you OP as you shouldn't have to get a letter from your bank.

Does sound weird.

Should be no big deal to use different methods at any site. I regularly use neteller, debit card and UKASH at the same sites. Only problem is occasionally some sites split withdrawals between neteller and debit card as they need to return to methods of previous deposits.

But should be no problem anywhere just to change debit card details. People lose them all the time and even if you don't the bank regularly sends a new card before old one expires. Never had a problem changing card details at any site before.

I thought the only thing that changed when you got a new debit card was the debit number and the cvc number on the back so they should know the card is yours as your name , account number and sort code will be the same so not sure why they would need a letter from the bank.

Anna

I thought the only thing that changed when you got a new debit card was the debit number and the cvc number on the back so they should know the card is yours as your name , account number and sort code will be the same so not sure why they would need a letter from the bank.

Anna

Normally its only the last didgits that change, Also start/expire date and as you said cvc,

I can not see what the issue is? This must happen on a daily basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back