Betat down

I've managed to log in and Ilari helped me re-credit the Festive free spins I received just before the site went down :thumbsup:

I'm ready to play as soon as my deposit options are back online.

Will the Christmas calendar be back?

Thanks!

Freddy

I've managed to log in and Ilari helped me re-credit the Festive free spins I received just before the site went down :thumbsup:

I'm ready to play as soon as my deposit options are back online.

Will the Christmas calendar be back?

Thanks!

Freddy

Hey Freddy,

Yes I will integrate the calendar again as soon as we we iron out the teething issues.

Ill even extend for lost days with other spot promos.

Cheers,
Karl

Glad to see you are operational again! :thumbsup:

Sad to see my balance going from 340 ish E to zero as i had active bonus which expired while down, but according to chat it will be credited today :)
Patience is not my strongest side :oops:

I played Creature from the Black Lagoon and during the Free Spin feature Flash crashed. After reloading the slot the free-spins didn't continue when I left it but the slot was back in normal mode.

I did try to figure stuff out under "My Account" but it didn't show any game-activity from today. Seems like unfinished bonus-rounds are not credited to the balance and also do not continue after the game is reloaded.

I've stopped playing for the moment so can have a look into it.

Glad to see you are operational again! :thumbsup:

Sad to see my balance going from 340 ish E to zero as i had active bonus which expired while down, but according to chat it will be credited today :)
Patience is not my strongest side :oops:

Hi Gizink,

Yes, bonuses and wagering promotions will be credited separately as we couldnt transfer them.

I understand that it is not ideal for players, but do spare a thought for the staff members who have to credit every single player's bonuses manually lol :D

We'll email all players with their bonus credit as soon as it is complete..

Thanks,
Karl

I played Creature from the Black Lagoon and during the Free Spin feature Flash crashed. After reloading the slot the free-spins didn't continue when I left it but the slot was back in normal mode.

I did try to figure stuff out under "My Account" but it didn't show any game-activity from today. Seems like unfinished bonus-rounds are not credited to the balance and also do not continue after the game is reloaded.

I've stopped playing for the moment so can have a look into it.

Thanks for the info.. will PM for clarifications..

Thanks,
Karl

Hi Gizink,

Yes, bonuses and wagering promotions will be credited separately as we couldnt transfer them.

I understand that it is not ideal for players, but do spare a thought for the staff members who have to credit every single player's bonuses manually lol :D

We'll email all players with their bonus credit as soon as it is complete..

Thanks,
Karl

Haha yeah i do feel sorry for the staff in general today :laugh:
I think there will be alot of tired staff when this day is over, must be busier than stores on the first sales day after christmas eve :lolup:

A big hats off to all the staff at Betat for having the site up and running and the games seem to be running pretty good and i have a smile back on my face though missing a tooth now.

Test run finished

Managed 24% of the 30 x wagering....

DOA ate me alive at the end as usual.

Site runs mostly smoothly, considering the circumstances. Will get better, i am sure of that :)

Good luck to ya'all :thumbsup: :D

Am now able to access betat.co.uk (special thanks for this) but cannot login
Keep getting message "invalid login details" though login/pass I use are same as always. Tried 'forgot your password?' link but got no email with verification code needed to reset the pass... I guess I'd better check back in a week or two when everything is back to normal ;)

Am now able to access betat.co.uk (special thanks for this) but cannot login
Keep getting message "invalid login details" though login/pass I use are same as always. Tried 'forgot your password?' link but got no email with verification code needed to reset the pass... I guess I'd better check back in a week or two when everything is back to normal ;)

Had same problem but just go and reset your password and you should be tickety boo.

Hi all,

Thank you all for your input and help as we try to resume service.

The login issue players were experiencing seems to have been resolved now. If it is still happening to any of you, please get in touch with me and Ill raise it with the tech team.

DepositSpinLose, I still dont have a response for you, although please do not worry - Ill recredit your SC winnings for you once it is solved.

Again, maintenance is ongoing but we are up and running again. Some payment methods are still down but we expect this to be resolved very soon. Withdrawals may be a bit slower than usual too but we are working on bringing everything up to scratch.

Also, players who had bonuses in their account before the maintenance will have them credited again very soon. This was on the plan for today, but the teething issues we experienced have pushed this slightly backwards in order to see the issues that impact player experience(such as game spin speed) take priority.

Ill keep you up to date with proceedings as always.

Thanks,
Karl

Day 1

Just wanted to check how your experience was on Day 1?

I played both, Bet-AT and Slotty, for a few hours. My findings:

- Website can be laggy at times when going through the pages, like "my account", "T&C's" etc
- Login failed at the beginning, seems to be fixed now
- Games run mostly smooth, although Netent much better than MG
- MG slots time out latest after some 70-80 spins
- On completing the wagering of a bonus, the bonus amount disappears from the balance
- Sometime that amount reappears, sometimes not.....had it twice both ways
- Deposits/Withdrawals with Neteller/Ecopayz/Skrill not activated yet
- Promotion page empty
- Supercharged wins at Slotty cannot be redeemed
- Hall of Champions winnings for November not credited

Not too bad for Day 1, i gather though it will be another week before they return to "normal"

Good luck to ya'all :thumbsup: :D and all the best to the Bet-AT team :) :thumbsup:

P.S. not a single screenshot for the Christmas contest in 3 hours of spinning :oops:

Just a quick update:

I'm playing for over an hour now and despite some minor lag every ~10th spin (average) there have been no games crashing or any other errors.
Page is a bit slow but runs without issues. I can also reach my account details without trouble.

Hope everything is back to normal during the next couple of days.

Also, players who had bonuses in their account before the maintenance will have them credited again very soon.

Ill keep you up to date with proceedings as always.

Thanks,
Karl

:thumbsup: Congrats on getting back online

Regards the bonuses we may have outstanding will Betat/Slottyvegas remind us what we have out standing and what slots free spins are on? Has been a while since last played ;)
Ta
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back