Betat down

Don't want to sound too curious but would appreciate a short update from Karl or Jorge as to how it all went on Day 1. And secondly what is still missing from the norm, e.g. deposit/withdrawal options, promotions, correct gaming transaction stats and when these will be back?

Got some free spins today as goodwill since i am waiting for the tech team to recover my disappeared bonuses from yesterday and the Netent games were running normal again, no lag, no errors. Did not get to try MG games though. :thumbsup: :)

I'm glad the site is up and running.

IMHO though it might as well still be down as there's no way of making deposits (I don't use Neteller...).

I do realize that payment methods are supposed to come back 'very soon', I sure do hope in time for Christmas :thumbsup:

Freddy

I tried on and off all day to login, no luck, tried changing my password and couldn't, support said the the tech guys were aware of the problems but it wasn't until today that I managed to get in ... was there not a comment earlier about "don't worry you will be well compensated for the inconvenience" I was wondering what that compensation will be !

Hi all,

Sorry for the late update, but I just got to the office now as I was involved in a very minor car accident on the way to work and it took 3.5 hours for the wardens to show... its just one of those weeks.

Im getting updates from the tech team as we speak, and Ill be sure to pass on the info asap.

Current priority list is to fix any login and transactional issues by priority and this is what most resource is dedicated to. I know a lot of you are waiting on bonuses too, and these will be placed in your account for you as soon as the main issues above are ironed out seeing as they fall into secondary priority.

I understand the frustration guys. The team are actively working on the issues reported and we thank you for taking the time to inform us of them.

Ill keep the updates rolling..

Thanks,
Karl

If anyone is having problems loging in.
Try using your registered email address rather than your username. it worked for me :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tips (like using email instead of a login name and resetting the pass).... to bad I still can't login :(

From what I gather there was an issue with the migration of usernames, as the system was only recognizing emails. This should be fixed now, so kindly all try again and let me know if unsuccessful.

Fleur, I havent forgotten about you..

Sorry to be a pain in the neck ))

Any timeframe for us who had active bonus when ddos happened? It just keeps getting delayed :(
It is understandable as you have more important issues tho ;)

Any timeframe for us who had active bonus when ddos happened? It just keeps getting delayed :(

Yes its important to get the site going, But the most important is the player, Alot of sites are forgetting this lately, No players = no site in the first place

A deployment to fix any bonus issues was made this afternoon, which means previous bonuses will be credited this evening/tomorrow morning. A mass crediting of pending bonuses would obviously cause a large influx of players and gameplay at a time when we are still undergoing some teething issues that could detract from player experience.

Thankfully we are moving past that phase with each hour that passes and have now reached a phase whereby I can credit such rewards with relative peace of mind..

Thanks,
Karl

Played yesterday and everything was fine. Deposit via skrill is back online and games were running without problems.

Today i have some issues and cant log in. Only after a couple of tries.

Oh, and please put the scatters back into DOA. They seem to be gone since the attack. :D

Thank you for the update :) i do understand your reasons, though it did not helt with this specific player as i created a slottyvegas acount while waiting and have been hammering your servers from there :p must say i like your sites! Just miss some moren providers like wms etc

Thank you for the update :) i do understand your reasons, though it did not helt with this specific player as i created a slottyvegas acount while waiting and have been hammering your servers from there :p must say i like your sites! Just miss some moren providers like wms etc

Dont want to give anything away, but you can expect some interesting additions in 2016 :thumbsup:

Played yesterday and everything was fine. Deposit via skrill is back online and games were running without problems.

Today i have some issues and cant log in. Only after a couple of tries.

Oh, and please put the scatters back into DOA. They seem to be gone since the attack. :D

PM me your email and time of attempted login please bowki.. I need to report these incidents to the tech team as they havent got to the bottom of why this appear to be happening to some players.

Thanks,
Karl

Here we go again ... played forr a while last night and made a small gain but couldn't withdraw on my iPad ... tried on my desktop this morning and got "Your account is currently unable to make any transactions. Kindly contact customer support for further assistance."

Live chat said they're having technical problems and "don't know the time frame" - I'm afraid I'm losing patience ....

Here we go again ... played forr a while last night and made a small gain but couldn't withdraw on my iPad ... tried on my desktop this morning and got "Your account is currently unable to make any transactions. Kindly contact customer support for further assistance."

Live chat said they're having technical problems and "don't know the time frame" - I'm afraid I'm losing patience ....

And that is the reason bonuses are not credited yet. Its frustrating for us that are waiting, but theese issues takes priority :)

PM me your email and time of attempted login please bowki.. I need to report these incidents to the tech team as they havent got to the bottom of why this appear to be happening to some players.

Thanks,
Karl

Still happening to me at Slotty BTW. Did seem to work but then happening again.

I hate to be a number one whiner, but I still can't login to betat.co.uk - this time I get redirected to the following page:
offline.jpg

Now all the bonuses are down

Apparantly, there are now no bonuses being displayed as they too are subject to technical difficulties, and have been pulled.

It's a shame, as the reasonable bonus structure they had was worth a punt now and then.

If they lose their USP's one by one, I for one wont be hanging around.. You can get NETENT hard product pretty much anywhere...

Apparantly, there are now no bonuses being displayed as they too are subject to technical difficulties, and have been pulled.

It's a shame, as the reasonable bonus structure they had was worth a punt now and then.

If they lose their USP's one by one, I for one wont be hanging around.. You can get NETENT hard product pretty much anywhere...

I do not blame you but take it from me, Not much else is offering much and betat have had a bad kick in the arss due to the attack,

Places carry on as they are doing (not betat) but across the board than I can see alot closing down or getting sold on, Only one site that is actually giving players something back and going above the norm is VS, This has nothing to do with my recent present, as I have been saying it for long time, Infact I said a while ago why need to play anywhere else? I did due to a upfront bonus at other places and play time extended, But staterd to hit the bonus on the head so I may as well play at VS with what you get back,

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back