Battle Ship - Direct Hit

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Anyone played this?

Came across it on willhill game of the week. Megaways came of course. Quite good fun game to play.

Can win upto 50 free spins most i've had is 10 and 15.........but on both rounds

15 - Minor and Mini jackpots hit for £120
10 - Mini jackpot for £20

Had lots of teases for £500 jackpot one with about 12 different cascade drops.......base game in and out the bonus is useless so you basically need to trigger a jackpot for it to pay anything decent.

paul7388

Ueber Meister
MM
yeah tried it this morning and before as you say it pays crap only way to get a win would be the jackpots.

Much preferred last weeks game of the day which surprisingly i found a really good slot.

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Egg timer at it's best, or that's what it feels like the couple of 1000 spins i played on it..
Did enjoy it though, probably because of nostalgic reasons - i used to play this all the time as a kid :D

Harry_BKK

Dormant account
The jackpots have about the same portion of the RTP as the mystery symbols on Blueprint Megaways slots.

So it is just paid out in a different way, other than that it plays very much like other Megaways slots. On average appr.70% RTP in the base game.