any 1 else not geting bonus round on Microgaming slots

phil009

Dormant account
hi any1 else having such bad luck on Microgaming slots:confused:
which ever game i play instead of 120-180 spins to trigger bouns round/free spins ect..
now takes 400+ and i mean low var not high var have seen this for last 4 weeks.
I am low roller buy in for £50 play 20-25p a spin cant get up more than £5-£10 then down to nil in very short time but switch to fun mode up and up :rolleyes:
i know we all have bad runs but would be nice to see a win some time

hi any1 else having such bad luck on Microgaming slots:confused:
which ever game i play instead of 120-180 spins to trigger bouns round/free spins ect..
now takes 400+ and i mean low var not high var have seen this for last 4 weeks.
I am low roller buy in for £50 play 20-25p a spin cant get up more than £5-£10 then down to nil in very short time but switch to fun mode up and up :rolleyes:
i know we all have bad runs but would be nice to see a win some time

I can't personally state I've seen any difference, I have good and bad runs like always.

FYI the payouts are the same whether its real or fun mode.

Same experience here. I like to play at "Break da Bank" - very thirsty slot in periods. But suddenly things changes and it becomes very generous:)

mg seems to be the same. occasionally there can be dry spells. for a change, try rival and you will see the difference. slots that yielded features in abundance dont do so anymore and the rtp is so low its pathetic. frankly, if you took a bonus i doubt whether you can grind thru 5x wr.

400-500+ spins for a feature sounds about right, (but its just bad luck ofc)
kind of related :~ whatever happened to TS2 used to be a such great slot, the more achivements you get the tighter the game gets? is it possible for a wildstorm to pay more than 3x bet any more? (have they tightened it up ready for GSOS?)

Regardless of what you think, not getting bonus rounds for ages, or suffering droughts on lots of different games is nothing more than bad luck. Pure and simple.
Don't allow yourself to believe any different.

Regardless of what you think, not getting bonus rounds for ages, or suffering droughts on lots of different games is nothing more than bad luck. Pure and simple.
Don't allow yourself to believe any different.

Yep. Sometimes the slots are in a really bad mood..

Yesterday I played close to 700 spins on BDBA and triggered the freespins once.
Last Friday I played BDBA at Betway and triggered the freespins no less than 7 times in the first 200 spins.:eek2:

Btw, H1_roller, its Break Da Bank Again >>>>> The Reel Steel , not the other way round!:D

Yep. Sometimes the slots are in a really bad mood..

Yesterday I played close to 700 spins on BDBA and triggered the freespins once.
Last Friday I played BDBA at Betway and triggered the freespins no less than 7 times in the first 200 spins.:eek2:

Btw, H1_roller, its Break Da Bank Again >>>>> The Reel Steel , not the other way round!:D

Well, I did indeed get the colours the wrong way round (which I will correct in a moment), but The Reel Steal is WAY better than BdBA. For me anyway :D

Experiences differ..

I LOVE BDBA and I absolutely DETEST The Reel Steel..:D

sorry for the derail..:oops:

It's not too much of a derail, in all honesty. BdBA is an example of the OP's problem - I have NEVER had a good run on it, despite playing it almost as much as tLOTR. I've won thousands from the latter, but a good run on the former eludes me.
I could argue that BdBA is 'not fairly set' or is cheating, but I just put it down to bad luck with it.

It's not too much of a derail, in all honesty. BdBA is an example of the OP's problem - I have NEVER had a good run on it, despite playing it almost as much as tLOTR. I've won thousands from the latter, but a good run on the former eludes me.
I could argue that BdBA is 'not fairly set' or is cheating, but I just put it down to bad luck with it.

I know what you mean, I've had the same with your favourite LOTR.:D
That game has been so extremely mean to me in the first 2 months of this year.
'Highlight' was losing a 130.- balance on it playing only 0.30 per spin at Spin Palace.
Could barely make 500 spins (a little over 20% return:eek:), no freespins, highest win was 11x bet. Not even enough to trigger the Big Win bells!:mad:
And that was just that session, there were many more that were a little, but not much better.

At that point I really thought the game was underpaying or something.
But I've had a whole bunch of nice and some really good hits on it in the past few months, so yes, it was an extreme run of bad luck..

Thats why I am a bit scary to use your 'keep hammering' tactic on it, I did that once and the result was a complete and total disaster, lol.. :oops: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back