Another New terrible WMS game- Nemo's Voyage

ianbeale

Dormant account
PABnonaccred
I have just played the new WMS game Nemo's Voyage.

I have to say what a DIRE DIRE game.

Beyond boring, beyond tight and max wins that would make Bruce Lee laugh.

That is 3 crap games in a row now WMS, sort it out.

Nemo's Voyage- Crap
Roman Chariots- A chance once in a million spins
Viking Vanguard- Terrible.

Yep, most of their recent ones are crap. Especially Roman Chariots and Yahtzee.

Next to be released seems to be OMG! Kittens and thereafter Hot Molten Money followed by Super Monopoly Money.

I have just played the new WMS game Nemo's Voyage.

I have to say what a DIRE DIRE game.

Beyond boring, beyond tight and max wins that would make Bruce Lee laugh.

That is 3 crap games in a row now WMS, sort it out.

Nemo's Voyage- Crap
Roman Chariots- A chance once in a million spins
Viking Vanguard- Terrible.

Nemos-voyage has a RTP of as little as 92% up to 95% therefore you will notice the difference. Poor IMO
Chariots is 95.95% and is quite low-variance so is death by a thousand cuts.
Stick to raping rhino or bruce lee.

Nemos-voyage has a RTP of as little as 92% up to 95% therefore you will notice the difference. Poor IMO
Chariots is 95.95% and is quite low-variance so is death by a thousand cuts.
Stick to raping rhino or bruce lee.

nemos is 95% in base game rising in each wild mode up to 99% in Wild Reels mode, that said its still pretty mediocre unless you get a full screen of symbols or some crazy multiplier wilds 5oaks.

When was the last good new game from them ?

Sea of Trangquillity ? NOPE
Cool jewels ? NOPE NOPE NOPE

i agree with new ones...
high and ultra high variance have a big player market. any Awesome Reels slot in online will do the trick... personally would play nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with new ones...
high and ultra high variance have a big player market. any Awesome Reels slot in online will do the trick... personally would play nothing else

Is that a 34k win from a $2 bet? really hard to read with the shaking ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. amazing series. WMS slots are replaced in Vegas after 8-12 months cycle and those are very hard to find right now and only in other states. i like how BIG WIN is the only term on screen to describe ultra-mega-huge-unreal win. for some IGT, Thunderkick and Netent games 10-20x is big win with flushing lights etc
few more
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

this is the real DOA alternative, even better and not boring.

few ok

cool jewels was ok managed a 200 win of 50 cent bet
hit the max win on viking vanguard full screen top symbol but it was only like 200x bet
sea of tranquilty is about the same max pay as the viking one
montumza thats a newer one hit a 3000x feature pretty much top prize top multiplier
raging rhino hit about 500x thats it chewed alot of coin to get that
roman chariots is garbage
bruce lee 2 still undecided

Argh, that Roman Chariots game is annoying. So addictive and always ends with nothing after building up all the multipliers :rolleyes:

nemos is 95% in base game rising in each wild mode up to 99% in Wild Reels mode, that said its still pretty mediocre unless you get a full screen of symbols or some crazy multiplier wilds 5oaks.

I thought it averaged 95% from 92% to as you say up to 99% when enhancements in play?

Roman Chariots can certainly be cruel, there's not many slots that get me sticking 2 fingers up at the screen, but seeing that red horn landing on reel 5 normally does it :p

The only time I've done well on it, was when i completed wagering on it with an already healthy bank roll, likewise i've had multipliers well over x100 and won very little, but i have had decent cumulative wins on it and dodged the red horn of doom for long periods.

I thought it averaged 95% from 92% to as you say up to 99% when enhancements in play?

I'm just going off what listed in game rules and their website,

on the website they state RTP / Payback: 95.01% - 99.00%, if there are no enhanced wilds in play i presume the RTP would have to start at 95.01%, its definitely not the new bloodsuckers though as the time in the lowest Wild Reels section can be very limited, and sometimes you wont even reach that far before gathering pressure and rising back to the top.

Had 1x 250x bet and one 200x bet in freespins on nemo... So it is possible :)

And i definitely prefer a 200x from time to time instead of chasing a super rare ultra win :)

I can't stop loving WMS.
Also chosen as best slot provider in 2014 in the CM awards.
Their slots are so innovative and I really like to play them.

That said I agree that the last few releases have been not their best but there is some exciting titles coming our way soon as I follow WMS on Twitter and Facebook. :)

My favourite WMS games still are Montezuma, Fire Queen, Amazon Queen, Bierhaus, Wizzard of Oz Ruby Slippers, Raging Rhino.
Some pretty high variance slots but I like 'em that way. :)

I can't stop loving WMS.
Also chosen as best slot provider in 2014 in the CM awards.
Their slots are so innovative and I really like to play them.

That said I agree that the last few releases have been not their best but there is some exciting titles coming our way soon as I follow WMS on Twitter and Facebook. :)

My favourite WMS games still are Montezuma, Fire Queen, Amazon Queen, Bierhaus, Wizzard of Oz Ruby Slippers, Raging Rhino.
Some pretty high variance slots but I like 'em that way. :)

I'm the same. When I first started playing slots online I didn't really take to them but the more I began to understand slots the more I warmed to them. Not that fussed with the recent ones but certainly don't feel they are as bad as some have made out. Maybe that's because the payouts have been fine for me though. I might have a different view if they tightened up. Agree with lotusch, all of the slots he's listed are decent efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back