Some new WMS slots to play

I have come to the conclusion that Roman Chariots is the worst game WMS have released online.

I have sat ALL day today and gone through £250 at min 40p bet without a win over £10. I think since the "down time" the game had, its near impossible to get a bank of multipliers built up. The red horn of death seems guaranteed to come in within 100 spins at the most. (Did have it 3 spins on the trot). The full stacks are hard enough to get, but the bonus is nigh on impossible and I have noticed they seem to have added more red horns since the "down time" there are now strips of 3 maybe 4 right near the bonus scatter. The green horns are rare and generally crap.

Anyone else had a really bad impression of this one? Unlike Bruce Lee, I just dont see where the potential is and these 100+ multipliers are things of fantasy. Dire Dire game and I was really looking forward to playing it when I first saw it.

Couldnt agree more. I played it once and never again. Just a boring no potential slots that just swallows your cash. And although sea of tranquility is just as bad its not as bad as this one. Having said that i just had two bonus rounds on SOT and i wont be playing that won for much longer either. One of the bonuses paid 3 quid and the other payed 2 quid. On a 60 pence stake!!! haha

I had a few 60X wins on Sea Of Tranquility today.
Played it for 2 hours at betsafe and left with a small profit.
My favorite recent WMS slot is montezuma as i have had 3 times over 100 free games.
Still nothing beats bruce lee for me

I had a few 60X wins on Sea Of Tranquility today.
Played it for 2 hours at betsafe and left with a small profit.
My favorite recent WMS slot is montezuma as i have had 3 times over 100 free games.
Still nothing beats bruce lee for me

Yeah i agree Bruce is a beast when he wants to be, And you can just tell when hes in hot mode and when hes cold.lol

Sea of Tranquility is quite good. My favorite is still Kingdom of the Titans. I wish they would release some more spin streak slots. Since JPP went they only have 2 left and Reel Rich Devils is only available on William Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back