dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK, this is a special game (Afterlife Inferno Slot) as it's the first slot developed with input from the (unofficial as of yet) CM Slots Focus Group. This means that during its development several superb and respected CM members were asked to trial the test version and suggest improvements - an example being the random wild reels feature which was cumulative until some of us pointed out that this would exclude it from bonus wagering.

So this game designed by Simmo! should tick boxes with most players as we've collectively reviewed and tried it during development. Aside from that this is a superb game as you would expect from a guy with such extensive knowledge of games and the industry with a great theme and effects etc. No childish candies and cartoons here! Sit back and enjoy the introductory video and see what you think as all feedback will be gratefully received. It will be released in about 2 weeks for real-money play!

Well, it's a case of player input to developers most of whom don't see things from the player point of view. We can moan about shit slots all we like, and developers can bemoan their games' lack of success so here is an opportunity for us all to work together for the benefit of both. :thumbsup:

I will reserve judgement until I've played it...
I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the graphics... the reels symbols are not the best in my opinion, but as we all know, slots are far more about the maths than they are the graphics....

I also found the reel spins to be very slow, and there is a minor fault where you hear the reels stop behind the expanding wilds...

Which testing house did Simmo use for this? GLI?

I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the graphics... the reels symbols are not the best in my opinion, but as we all know, slots are far more about the maths than they are the graphics....

:eek:

Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Very cool guys, thanks for taking time to participate in this. Could you explain some of the main points of feedback you guys came with that made into the final game?

Very cool guys, thanks for taking time to participate in this. Could you explain some of the main points of feedback you guys came with that made into the final game?

I'm sure that Simmo can give specifics if he wants to share that level of detail.

In general I'm aware that feedback was individual and each others feedback wasn't specifically shared. There were some common areas of agreement and disagreement as you'd expect.

For example, there was a particular feature that wasn't universally liked, so it was removed completely.

Everything from graphics, sound, features, play, volatility, payouts, frequencies, how the wheels behaved etc were commented on.

Can I ask what your interest is?

I also found the reel spins to be very slow, and there is a minor fault where you hear the reels stop behind the expanding wilds...

Yes, similar to when Dead Or Alive does this with wild behind wild, but as the feature is relatively infrequent I wouldn't be too concerned, at least it isn't like Microgaming spinning wilds around on reels 1&5 where you can't possibly get them on Hitman!

I'm sure that Simmo can give specifics if he wants to share that level of detail.

In general I'm aware that feedback was individual and each others feedback wasn't specifically shared. There were some common areas of agreement and disagreement as you'd expect.

For example, there was a particular feature that wasn't universally liked, so it was removed completely.

Everything from graphics, sound, features, play, volatility, payouts, frequencies, how the wheels behaved etc were commented on.

Can I ask what your interest is?

My interest was merely as an enthusiast, would be cool to hear what you guys brought to the table so to speak, but sounds like you basically went through it all!

Fun testing process, fun game. And yeah, as to above, we killed with kindness and criticism (well, I know did, and I doubt the others did any candy-coating and were pretty thorough as well)
TBH, it won't be my go-to, but all in all a very decent game
But it really does fill the shopping list for a lot of what players have been asking for. :)

Fun testing process, fun game. And yeah, as to above, we killed with kindness and criticism (well, I know did, and I doubt the others did any candy-coating and were pretty thorough as well)
TBH, it won't be my go-to, but all in all a very decent game
But it really does fill the shopping list for a lot of what players have been asking for. :)
The proof, as always, is in the cashbox ;)

The proof, as always, is in the cashbox ;)
Fai enough - I mean, merely, from what I've seen from reading (every) thread in CM, in general terms :)
We're both aware you culdnt please everyone if it offered 300 distinct features and poured out cash by the bagfulls, there'd be someone would crticize the font and swear it were rigged because their bagful were less than another's. :p

Fai enough - I mean, merely, from what I've seen from reading (every) thread in CM, in general terms :)
We're both aware you culdnt please everyone if it offered 300 distinct features and poured out cash by the bagfulls, there'd be someone would crticize the font and swear it were rigged because their bagful were less than another's. :p

You mean they aren't rigged? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back